"Na Hae-ryung," a new employee, "Jung Eun-woo." "Face genius? I don't want to be proud."

Actor Jung Eun-woo, who appears on MBCs Na Hae-ryung, expressed his feelings about the nickname Face Genius.On the afternoon of the 17th, a production presentation of Na Hae-ryung, a new employee, was held at MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Seoul.The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, is a romance by the problematic first lady Na Hae-ryung and mother-in-law Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo) in the background of Hanyang in the 19th century.Jung Eun-woo played the role of the second-ranked Daewon Daegun Irim in the succession of the throne.He is a problematic prince who breaks the peace of the royal family and a love novelist who enjoys the popularity of the peak as a pseudonym Maehwa teacher.Jung Eun-woo chose Na Hae-ryung, the next JTBC My ID is Gangnam Beauty. It was the first and first historical drama challenge for a terrestrial drama.I was worried and nervous, but I got a lot of advice from my seniors and my coach.I feel like Im growing and learning each by one because Im well informed, he said. I want to play a responsible role rather than feel burdened.This is a wounded child, said Jung Eun-woo, and it can seem like a child at first because it grew up in an environment where everything was awkward.But as I meet Na Hae-ryung and go through many events, I change into a cool and attractive friend. I hope you will watch those processes. I think it feels good to hear that youre handsome, said Jung Eun-woo, who said, Im not sure youre being paid attention to your appearance as a face genius.But everyone thinks they have their own color, he said, My mother always says, Do not be self-conscious. Shin Se-kyung said, I knew it before shooting, so I put down my external greed as an actress.Shin Se-kyung praised the character Jung Eun-woo and Irim as Friend who can change the typical parts of historical drama.Im so good at breathing with senior Se-kyung, said Jung Eun-woo, who thanked him for his consideration when filming.The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, will air every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m., starting with its first broadcast today (17th).

Actor Jung Eun-woo, who appears on MBC's Na Hae-ryung, expressed his feelings about the nickname Face Genius.

On the afternoon of the 17th, a production presentation of Na Hae-ryung, a new employee, was held at MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Seoul. The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, is a romance by the problematic first lady Na Hae-ryung and mother-in-law Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo) in the background of Hanyang in the 19th century.

Jung Eun-woo played the role of the second-ranked Daewon Daegun Irim in the succession of the throne. He is a problematic prince who breaks the peace of the royal family and a love novelist who enjoys the popularity of the peak as a pseudonym "Maehwa teacher".

Jung Eun-woo chose “Na Hae-ryung,” the next JTBC “My ID is Gangnam Beauty.” It was the first and first historical drama challenge for a terrestrial drama. “I was worried and nervous, but I got a lot of advice from my seniors and my coach. “I feel like I’m growing and learning each by one because I’m well informed,” he said. “I want to play a responsible role rather than feel burdened.”

“This is a wounded child,” said Jung Eun-woo, “and it can seem like a child at first because it grew up in an environment where everything was awkward. But as I meet Na Hae-ryung and go through many events, I change into a cool and attractive Friend. I hope you will watch those processes. "

“I think it feels good to hear that you’re handsome,” said Jung Eun-woo, who said, “I’m not sure you’re being paid attention to your appearance as a “face genius.” But everyone thinks they have their own color, "he said," My mother always says, 'Do not be self-conscious.' " Shin Se-kyung said, "I knew it before shooting, so I put down my external greed as an actress."

Shin Se-kyung praised the character "Jung Eun-woo and Irim" as "Friend who can change the typical parts of historical drama." “I’m so good at breathing with senior Se-kyung,” said Jung Eun-woo, who thanked him for his consideration when filming.

The new employee, Na Hae-ryung, will air every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m., starting with its first broadcast today (17th).