"Lion" Woo Do-hwan "First starring, it took seven hours to make a special makeup."

Woo Do-hwan, who gave a tense tension with the mysterious charm of penetrating the opponent with the black bishop Jishin who spread evil to the world, said, This movie was the first starring film, and I was afraid and responsible.I relied on the bishop and my seniors a lot and shot them. Woo Do-hwan plays a special makeup that shapes reptiles in the latter part of the play. I was helped by special makeup and cg in the movie, but it was a bit difficult to fight the invisible bullshit.It was difficult to gauge how hot and high and big it was, so it was difficult to postpone.It took about 7 hours to make a special makeup, and cg was applied to the eyes and mouth on it to improve the external perfection.I was shooting a special makeup for 30 to 40 minutes every time I was hit by a fist, but it was unusual. The movie Lion, which depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world, will be released on July 31.iMBC Kim Kyung Hee  Photo Imitation

Woo Do-hwan, who gave a tense tension with the mysterious charm of penetrating the opponent with the black bishop "Jishin" who spread evil to the world, said, "This movie was the first starring film, and I was afraid and responsible. I relied on the bishop and my seniors a lot and shot them. "

Woo Do-hwan plays a special makeup that shapes reptiles in the latter part of the play. "I was helped by special makeup and cg in the movie, but it was a bit difficult to fight the invisible bullshit. It was difficult to gauge how hot and high and big it was, so it was difficult to postpone. It took about 7 hours to make a special makeup, and cg was applied to the eyes and mouth on it to improve the external perfection. I was shooting a special makeup for 30 to 40 minutes every time I was hit by a fist, but it was unusual. "

The movie "Lion", which depicts the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world, will be released on July 31.

iMBC Kim Kyung Hee Photo Imitation