'Cinetown' Park Seo-joon, new 'Lion' BTS b X Choi Woo-shik X Park Hyung Sik

Lion lead character Park Seo-joon showed off his show of dedication at Park Sun-youngs Cinetown as well as his deep friendship with his best friends BTS BU, Park Hyung-sik and Choi Woo-shik.Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Park Sun Youngs Cine Town which was broadcast on the morning of the 19th.On the 31st, Lion was released, and various stories were told to listeners.Lion is a film about a story of fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Park Seo-joon said, I think I have a different perspective on choosing my work. I just want to try it, and I want to choose what I do well.I think you are definitely looking more than you used to these days, he added.He also expressed his feelings about the fashion of the priesthood in the drama. He expressed it as tight.Park Seo-joon said, I was changed in my mind when I wore a priests uniform. I had to be straight.Then, he said, I am a senior in life, he said, referring to Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan.Park Seo-joon said, I asked my senior, Everyone can not like me, so there is someone who hates me. What should I do when I do that?He said, In the end, you have to love everyone with a broad heart. He advised me not to look too good, but to have a broad heart.I heard that from you, and I thought a lot about it. Woo Do-hwan had to make a special makeup, so I had to come to the filming earlier than others, it would have been much harder, he said of Woo Do-hwan.Woo Do-hwan is a little talkative, but it is fun and good when we are together.Park Seo-joon said, Woo Do-hwan also liked soccer very much.So I have played local soccer several times together. Park Seo-joon also mentioned the recent situation of Park Hyung-sik, who recently joined the military. He said, Park Hyung-sik has not received a self-deployment yet.Im going to visit, of course, and Ill buy some delicious stuff with my friends, such as Choi Woo-shik, Vu, Park Seo-joon said.We have a chat room among ourselves, it seems like they are all chatty people, he said. They are friends who can share my many troubles.In addition, Park Seo-joon congratulated Choi Woo-shiks starring parasite for winning the Cannes International Film Festival Golden Palm.He has added a topic to the parasite with a special appearance in the parasite.Park Seo-joon said, I feel good because Choi Woo-shik seems to be doing well, I am always a friend who wants to congratulate you.There is also envy for having such a good experience at a relatively young age. Winning the Golden Palm Prize is a huge celebration, and it was good to be able to hear the scene atmosphere directly to Choi Woo-shik, he added.Choi Woo-shik also responded with a special appearance on Lion; Park Seo-joon said, Ive already worked with Choi Woo-shik four times.I didnt expect us to be together when we first met, and its not easy to make multiple appearances in a single work because theyre actually actors of similar age.I hope that each other will have a good influence on each other and continue to be the same.

"Lion" lead character Park Seo-joon showed off his show of dedication at "Park Sun-young's Cinetown" as well as his deep friendship with his best friends BTS BU, Park Hyung-sik and Choi Woo-shik.

Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Park Sun Young's Cine Town' which was broadcast on the morning of the 19th. On the 31st, 'Lion' was released, and various stories were told to listeners.

"Lion" is a film about a story of fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Park Seo-joon said, "I think I have a different perspective on choosing my work." "I just want to try it, and I want to choose what I do well.

"I think you are definitely looking more than you used to these days," he added.

He also expressed his feelings about the fashion of the priesthood in the drama. He expressed it as "tight".

Park Seo-joon said, "I was changed in my mind when I wore a priest's uniform. I had to be straight.

Then, he said, "I am a senior in life," he said, referring to Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan.

Park Seo-joon said, "I asked my senior, 'Everyone can not like me, so there is someone who hates me. What should I do when I do that?' He said, "In the end, you have to love everyone with a broad heart." He advised me not to look too good, but to have a broad heart. I heard that from you, and I thought a lot about it. "

"Woo Do-hwan had to make a special makeup, so I had to come to the filming earlier than others, it would have been much harder," he said of Woo Do-hwan.

"Woo Do-hwan is a little talkative, but it is fun and good when we are together."

Park Seo-joon said, "Woo Do-hwan also liked soccer very much. So I have played local soccer several times together. "

Park Seo-joon also mentioned the recent situation of Park Hyung-sik, who recently joined the military. He said, "Park Hyung-sik has not received a self-deployment yet."

"I'm going to visit, of course, and I'll buy some delicious stuff with my friends, such as Choi Woo-shik, Vu," Park Seo-joon said.

"We have a chat room among ourselves, it seems like they are all chatty people," he said. "They are friends who can share my many troubles."

In addition, Park Seo-joon congratulated Choi Woo-shik's starring "parasite" for winning the Cannes International Film Festival Golden Palm. He has added a topic to the parasite with a special appearance in the parasite.

Park Seo-joon said, "I feel good because Choi Woo-shik seems to be doing well, I am always a friend who wants to congratulate you. There is also envy for having such a good experience at a relatively young age. "

"Winning the Golden Palm Prize is a huge celebration, and it was good to be able to hear the scene atmosphere directly to Choi Woo-shik," he added.

Choi Woo-shik also responded with a special appearance on 'Lion'; Park Seo-joon said, "I've already worked with Choi Woo-shik four times. I didn’t expect us to be together when we first met, and it’s not easy to make multiple appearances in a single work because they’re actually actors of similar age. I hope that each other will have a good influence on each other and continue to be the same. "