'Lion' Park Seo-joon "Presidual uniform? Tight...It's frustrating when you act" (Cinetown)

Cinetown Actor Park Seo-joon has told of his troubles with priesthood clothes.Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Cinetown of Park Sun-young (hereinafter referred to as Cinetown), which was broadcast on the morning of the 19th.I saw Interview that I experienced hell while practicing this movie action, said DJ Park Sun-young.Park Seo-joon said, There were plenty of intense scenes, apart from a lot of hits and hits, so I had to get ready and practice a lot, and when I was injured in filming, it was a huge loss.I think I said that because it was hard. One listener asked, What is Park Seo-joons priests uniform? The priests suit in Gangdong One felt sexy and Kim Nam-gils priests suit felt dignified.Park Seo-joon said, It is tight. When a man wears a suit, his posture is straight and his mind is changed.It was a film and a role, but my mind was different, he said. It was frustrating when I was acting.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joons film Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) will be released on the 31st.

Cinetown Actor Park Seo-joon has told of his troubles with priesthood clothes.

Park Seo-joon appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'Cinetown of Park Sun-young' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cinetown'), which was broadcast on the morning of the 19th.

“I saw Interview that I experienced hell while practicing this movie action,” said DJ Park Sun-young.

Park Seo-joon said, “There were plenty of intense scenes, apart from a lot of hits and hits, so I had to get ready and practice a lot, and when I was injured in filming, it was a huge loss. I think I said that because it was hard. "

One listener asked, “What is Park Seo-joon’s priest’s uniform?” “The priest’s suit in Gangdong One felt sexy and Kim Nam-gil’s priest’s suit felt dignified.”

Park Seo-joon said, "It is tight. When a man wears a suit, his posture is straight and his mind is changed. “It was a film and a role, but my mind was different,” he said. “It was frustrating when I was acting.”

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon's film Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) will be released on the 31st.