'Lion' Park Seo-joon, "The body in the movie, the best result in a short period of time"

Actor Park Seo-joon told the secret of boasting a sculpture-like figure as a champion of the movie Lion.Park Seo-joon said at the press preview of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 22nd, Making a body was not easy because there was not much time after the previous work.Fortunately, I had a fighting role in the old drama Ssam, My Way, so I remembered myself at that time.I was able to make my body quickly even though it was a relatively short time, but I could not help but I continued to try to show maximum in a short time, he added.The Lion is a story about fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) of the Kuma priest and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Photo Source: eNEWS DB

Actor Park Seo-joon told the secret of boasting a sculpture-like figure as a champion of the movie "Lion".

Park Seo-joon said at the press preview of the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 22nd, "Making a body was not easy because there was not much time after the previous work."

"Fortunately, I had a fighting role in the old drama 'Ssam, My Way', so I remembered myself at that time."

"I was able to make my body quickly even though it was a relatively short time, but I could not help but I continued to try to show maximum in a short time," he added.

"The Lion" is a story about fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) of the Kuma priest and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Photo Source: eNEWS DB