"Lion" Park Seo-joon "The box office burden after "Youth Police"? It's just the best."

Park Seo-joon said in an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 24th, The biggest burden when I started to take the lead was Will I be a vessel to lead this scene well?I think that the scene should always be fun in order to have good results. Because it is a position to be photographed, it is bound to be focused on the field.I feel the burden of the main character, he said. It is only part of the movie Actor. I do not think it is my problem.I am not going to feel all the burdens, although I have a personal burden. I am not doing the movie alone.I think its something I know to open up, Park Seo-joon said, I do my best at that moment, but when I look back, I feel sorry.I think it will be an opportunity to develop if I get an evaluation, he said. I hope I will be surprised to see a show this time (as in the Youth Police). When asked about the burden of releasing the first one-top movie, he replied, It is a main role, but I hear that story and it is a one-top.Park Seo-joon said: Its right that The Lion is a work that follows Yonghus feelings; there are all the surrounding relationships in it; when filming, I didnt feel that well.I have to breathe with everyone while filming. I dont think Im particularly thinking.Instead, this film is important to the emotions of Yonghu, so I tried to take the act I do without missing the flow. The Lion is a film about the story of fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Park Seo-joon, who mobilized 5.65 million viewers as Kim Joo-hwans Youth Police in 2017, reunited with Kim and challenged the new exorcism action.Park Seo-joons role in The Lion is the martial arts champion Yonghu, who closed his mind to God with distrust of the world after losing his father as a child.One day I have a nightmare and meet with the bride with the wound of the unexpected hand, and fight the evil hidden in the world with the special power of the wounded hand.The Lion will be released on the 31st.

Park Seo-joon said in an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 24th, "The biggest burden when I started to take the lead was 'Will I be a vessel to lead this scene well?'

"I think that the scene should always be fun in order to have good results. Because it is a position to be photographed, it is bound to be focused on the field. I feel the burden of the main character, "he said." It is only part of the movie Actor. I do not think it is my problem. I am not going to feel all the burdens, although I have a personal burden. I am not doing the movie alone.

"I think it's something I know to open up," Park Seo-joon said, "I do my best at that moment, but when I look back, I feel sorry. I think it will be an opportunity to develop if I get an evaluation, "he said." I hope I will be surprised to see a show this time (as in the 'Youth Police'). "

When asked about the burden of releasing the first one-top movie, he replied, "It is a main role, but I hear that story and it is a one-top."

Park Seo-joon said: "It's right that 'The Lion' is a work that follows Yonghu's feelings; there are all the surrounding relationships in it; when filming, I didn't feel that well. I have to breathe with everyone while filming. I don't think I'm particularly thinking. Instead, this film is important to the emotions of Yonghu, so I tried to take the act I do without missing the flow. "

"The Lion" is a film about the story of fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Park Seo-joon, who mobilized 5.65 million viewers as Kim Joo-hwan's "Youth Police" in 2017, reunited with Kim and challenged the new exorcism action.

Park Seo-joon's role in "The Lion" is the martial arts champion Yonghu, who closed his mind to God with distrust of the world after losing his father as a child. One day I have a nightmare and meet with the bride with the wound of the unexpected hand, and fight the evil hidden in the world with the special power of the wounded hand.

The Lion will be released on the 31st.