"Lion" Park Seo-joon "You can see a completely different image from the image in the meantime."

Actor Park Seo-joon, the Lion, has predicted the transformation of Acting.Director Kim Joo-hwan, Actor Park Seo-joon, An Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan attended the production report of the movie Lion Footage at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 26th.Park Seo-joon plays the role of a martial arts champion who faces evil and plays an intense acting different from his previous work.I think it will be a movie that will show you the other side of what I have shown you, he said.I wonder what the audience is feeling, he said, and Im both nervous and excited about what Im going to do with myself.I was greeted in the summer as a youth police officer last year, but I am new to see you in the theater this summer, he said.I think lion is a movie that can be enjoyed coolly in summer, he added.

Actor Park Seo-joon, the Lion, has predicted the transformation of Acting.

Director Kim Joo-hwan, Actor Park Seo-joon, An Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan attended the production report of the movie Lion Footage at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 26th.

Park Seo-joon plays the role of a martial arts champion who faces evil and plays an intense Acting different from his previous work. “I think it will be a movie that will show you the other side of what I have shown you,” he said.

“I wonder what the audience is feeling,” he said, “and I’m both nervous and excited about what I’m going to do with myself.”

“I was greeted in the summer as a youth police officer last year, but I am new to see you in the theater this summer,” he said.

"I think 'lion' is a movie that can be enjoyed coolly in summer," he added.