'Lion' Park Seo-joon "I dreamed of hero water, the movie I waited for."

Park Seo-joon revealed why he chose Lion.The movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) premiered at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 22nd.Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the meeting to talk about the movie.Park Seo-joon has been in constant contact with Kim Joo-hwan as a lion following the Youth Police.He said, After I made a kite as a youth police officer, I talked a lot about what would be good if I had the next work with the bishop.There was a part that I could easily talk about when I was in a special relationship. I think I was waiting for a movie like Lion.I could digest the action before I was a little older, and I usually saw the foreign currency hero, and I had a desire to shoot a movie like that.I think it will be so fun and I think it is a new challenge. The Lion is a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Photo = DB

Park Seo-joon revealed why he chose "Lion."

The movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) premiered at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 22nd. Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the meeting to talk about the movie.

Park Seo-joon has been in constant contact with Kim Joo-hwan as a "lion" following the "Youth Police". He said, "After I made a kite as a 'youth police officer', I talked a lot about what would be good if I had the next work with the bishop. There was a part that I could easily talk about when I was in a special relationship. "

"I think I was waiting for a movie like 'Lion'. I could digest the action before I was a little older, and I usually saw the foreign currency hero, and I had a desire to shoot a movie like that. I think it will be so fun and I think it is a new challenge. "

"The Lion" is a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Photo = DB