"Lion" Park Seo-joon "The role of martial arts player, I try to make my body in a short time"

Seoul) = Actor Park Seo-joon talked about the process of making himself for the role of a fighter.Park said at the press preview of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd, Making a body was not easy because the preparation period was not long after the previous work.He said, I had a role as a fighter in the previous drama, so I remembered my body at that time.I had a lot of training at that time, he said. So this time, it seems to have been able to raise it quickly even though it is a relatively short time.I can not help but try to show a lot in a short time. Meanwhile, Lion is a film about what happens when Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), a martial arts champion who has only distrust of the world after losing his father as a child, meets with An Shinbu (Ahn Sung-ki), a Kuma priest, and realizes that he has special power.Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and others will appear.

Seoul) = Actor Park Seo-joon talked about the process of making himself for the role of a fighter.

Park said at the press preview of the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd, "Making a body was not easy because the preparation period was not long after the previous work."

He said, "I had a role as a fighter in the previous drama, so I remembered my body at that time. I had a lot of training at that time, "he said." So this time, it seems to have been able to raise it quickly even though it is a relatively short time. I can not help but try to show a lot in a short time. "

Meanwhile, "Lion" is a film about what happens when Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), a martial arts champion who has only distrust of the world after losing his father as a child, meets with An Shinbu (Ahn Sung-ki), a Kuma priest, and realizes that he has special power. Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and others will appear.