'Lion' Park Seo-joon "If you have a positive impact on each other with Choi Woo-shik"

Park Seo-joon showed his affection for Choi Woo-shik.Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned the movie parasite and best friend Choi Woo-shik at the production report of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter at 11 a.m. on June 26.Park Seo-joon recently made a special appearance in the movie parasite.Park said, I was very honored to be in the parasite once. I thought it was a huge work, but I was surprised to see the result.I saw the VIP premiere, and I congratulated myself at the back of the show. It is meaningful to me because it is a special appearance, but it means more about the special appearance than having a different feeling, and it is meaningful to appear in a good work.I thank coach Bong Joon-ho.This time, Choi Woo-shik will make a special appearance in The Lion. Park Seo-joon said, Choi Woo-shik and I have become inseparable. In fact, yesterday, I was with him.It is difficult to have a chance to work together, whether it is so small or big, whether it is long or long, and it is good to have a positive influence. I hope that it will grow with such a good influence in the future because it is a close relationship even after leaving it. Meanwhile, The Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It opens on July 31.Park Beautiful / Jang Gyeong-ho

Park Seo-joon showed his affection for Choi Woo-shik.

Actor Park Seo-joon mentioned the movie "parasite" and best friend Choi Woo-shik at the production report of the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter at 11 a.m. on June 26.

Park Seo-joon recently made a special appearance in the movie "parasite". Park said, "I was very honored to be in the parasite once." "I thought it was a huge work, but I was surprised to see the result. I saw the VIP premiere, and I congratulated myself at the back of the show. It is meaningful to me because it is a special appearance, but it means more about the special appearance than having a different feeling, and it is meaningful to appear in a good work. I thank coach Bong Joon-ho."

This time, Choi Woo-shik will make a special appearance in "The Lion." Park Seo-joon said, "Choi Woo-shik and I have become inseparable." In fact, yesterday, I was with him. It is difficult to have a chance to work together, whether it is so small or big, whether it is long or long, and it is good to have a positive influence. I hope that it will grow with such a good influence in the future because it is a close relationship even after leaving it. "

Meanwhile, "The Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It opens on July 31.

Park Beautiful / Jang Gyeong-ho