'Lion' Park Seo-joon "I always dream of hero water...I waited for a movie"

Park Seo-joon showed his affection for the Lion.Park Seo-joon was in contact with the director again as a lion following the Youth Police at the premiere of the movie Lion at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.I talked a lot about what to do in the future. I think I was waiting for a movie like Lion.I could digest the action before I was a little older, and I usually saw the foreign currency hero, and I had a desire to shoot a movie like that.I think it will be so fun and I think it is a new challenge. Meanwhile, The Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Park Seo-joon showed his affection for the Lion.

Park Seo-joon was in contact with the director again as a "lion" following the "Youth Police" at the premiere of the movie "Lion" at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd. I talked a lot about what to do in the future. "

"I think I was waiting for a movie like 'Lion'. I could digest the action before I was a little older, and I usually saw the foreign currency hero, and I had a desire to shoot a movie like that. I think it will be so fun and I think it is a new challenge. "

Meanwhile, "The Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.