"Lion" Park Seo-joon "Action Practice, I've Tasted Hell"

The Lion is a film about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Old Man priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.On the 11th, Lotte World Garden Stage in Seoul held a showcase and collected explosive reactions.The showcase was attended by Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan, who are the main characters of the lion, and gave enthusiastic cheers and applause.Park Seo-joon said, I feel more excited that I am ahead of the release because I am here today.Thank you very much for your interest in this kind of interest. Ahn Sung-ki said, Thank you for coming so much.Im going to have a lot of good stories for the first time at the Showcase event, he said.In the profile talk related to the movie, Park Seo-joon commented on the martial arts champion Yonghu, There is a huge action scene in the movie.I have done a lot of practice and intense shooting for Action, so if you watch the movie, you will feel that I have tasted hell. If you have seen the boyhood of Park Seo-joon actor in previous works, you will be able to see a great masculine beauty and dark beauty in Lion, said Kim Joo-hwan.Ahn Sung-ki, an ansinbu station, said, I memorized Latin ambassadors all day long except when I was asleep two months before shooting.I do not think I will forget it for the rest of my life. I was surprised to hear the Latin ambassador perfectly on the spot.Finally, Park Seo-joon said, It is so good to meet the audience who cheer me up like this. Lion seems to be a movie that can show my new appearance.I hope you will find a lot of people, Ahn Sung-ki said, I want to meet many people through lion and I want to see the audience like it. Kim Joo-hwan said, I hope you will spend cool this summer while watching lion in the movie theater. The Lion will be released on the 31st.

"The Lion" is a film about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Old Man priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. On the 11th, Lotte World Garden Stage in Seoul held a Showcase and collected explosive reActions.

The Showcase was attended by Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan, who are the main characters of the lion, and gave enthusiastic cheers and applause. Park Seo-joon said, "I feel more excited that I am ahead of the release because I am here today. Thank you very much for your interest in this kind of interest. "Ahn Sung-ki said," Thank you for coming so much. “I’m going to have a lot of good stories for the first time at the Showcase event,” he said.

In the profile talk related to the movie, Park Seo-joon commented on the martial arts champion Yonghu, "There is a huge Action scene in the movie. I have done a lot of practice and intense shooting for Action, so if you watch the movie, you will feel that I have tasted hell. " "If you have seen the boyhood of Park Seo-joon actor in previous works, you will be able to see a great masculine beauty and dark beauty in 'Lion'," said Kim Joo-hwan. Ahn Sung-ki, an ansinbu station, said, "I memorized Latin ambassadors all day long except when I was asleep two months before shooting. I do not think I will forget it for the rest of my life. "I was surprised to hear the Latin ambassador perfectly on the spot.

Finally, Park Seo-joon said, "It is so good to meet the audience who cheer me up like this. 'Lion' seems to be a movie that can show my new appearance. I hope you will find a lot of people, "Ahn Sung-ki said," I want to meet many people through 'lion' and I want to see the audience like it. "Kim Joo-hwan said," I hope you will spend cool this summer while watching 'lion' in the movie theater. "

The Lion will be released on the 31st.