'Lion' Ahn Sung-ki, TV Cultwo Show' scramble "Action - abs is done by Park Seo-joon"

Lead actor Ahn Sung-ki Park Seo-joon has started radio promotion ahead of the release of the movie Lion.Actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, who appear in the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) in a corner special invitation, appeared as guests at SBS Radio Power FM (Seoul and Gyeonggi 107.7MHz) and Dusi Escape TV Cultwo Show, which aired on the afternoon of the 16th.On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Sung-ki said, Park Seo-joon plays a lot of action in lion.Woo Do-hwan, the incarnation of evil who appeared together, is also making a strong impression. They did a lot of action together. I was going to do an action, even in my case, he said, and I saw the Lion scenario and went on the first day of shooting (Action) by myself.I told the martial arts director, What do you think if I do this? And he told me to think about falling.Park Seo-joon said that he was fighting with someone, so he just thought about getting hit.So I just did this by falling out and being strangled. Park Seo-joon, who plays the martial arts champion in Lion, said, I have once digested a martial arts player character in a drama.I learned to fight then and I was able to prepare in a relatively short period of time. When DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, Can I see abs again this time? Park Seo-joon said, I am burdened by the fact that I keep coming out of each work.Ill do my best, he laughed.Meanwhile, the movie Lion, starring Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, will be released on the 31st as a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil () that has confused the world.

Lead actor Ahn Sung-ki Park Seo-joon has started radio promotion ahead of the release of the movie Lion.

Actors Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, who appear in the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) in a corner special invitation, appeared as guests at SBS Radio Power FM (Seoul and Gyeonggi 107.7MHz) and Dusi Escape TV Cultwo Show, which aired on the afternoon of the 16th.

On the day of the broadcast, Ahn Sung-ki said, "Park Seo-joon plays a lot of Action in 'lion'. Woo Do-hwan, the incarnation of evil who appeared together, is also making a strong impression. They did a lot of Action together. "

“I was going to do an Action, even in my case,” he said, “and I saw the Lion scenario and went on the first day of shooting (Action) by myself. I told the martial arts director, 'What do you think if I do this?' And he told me to think about falling. Park Seo-joon said that he was fighting with someone, so he just thought about getting hit. So I just did this by falling out and being strangled. "

Park Seo-joon, who plays the martial arts champion in 'Lion', said, "I have once digested a martial arts player character in a drama. I learned to fight then and I was able to prepare in a relatively short period of time. "

When DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, "Can I see abs again this time?" Park Seo-joon said, "I am burdened by the fact that I keep coming out of each work. “I’ll do my best,” he laughed.

Meanwhile, the movie Lion, starring Park Seo-joon and Ahn Sung-ki, will be released on the 31st as a story about the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil () that has confused the world.