"Lion" Ahn Sung-ki "do not remove wrinkles, accept the flow of time"

I think the actor told me that you should not touch your face, because it is your personal taste, said Ahn Sung-ki in an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 24th.I saw a lot of wrinkles in the advertisement. It was not like me. I asked for wrinkles because it was okay.I think it would be strange if an older person was clean without such a thing. The energy in it is important, and the appearance seems to be accepted naturally.The Lion is a film about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Old Man priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.In 2017, Kim Joo-hwans Youth Police mobilized 5.65 million viewers.Ahn Sung-ki plays the Gumasaje Anshinbu who pursues evil in the play; Anshinbu is a person who puts everything on the mission with strong beliefs and good will.Park Seo-joon, with Woo Do-hwan in action.The Lion will be released on the 31st.>>[Interview 3]

"I think the actor told me that you should not touch your face, because it is your personal taste," said Ahn Sung-ki in an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 24th.

"I saw a lot of wrinkles in the advertisement. It was not like me. I asked for wrinkles because it was okay. "I think it would be strange if an older person was clean without such a thing. The energy in it is important, and the appearance seems to be accepted naturally."

"The Lion" is a film about a fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Old Man priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. In 2017, Kim Joo-hwan's "Youth Police" mobilized 5.65 million viewers.

Ahn Sung-ki plays the Gumasaje Anshinbu who pursues evil in the play; Anshinbu is a person who puts everything on the mission with strong beliefs and good will. Park Seo-joon, with Woo Do-hwan in action.

The Lion will be released on the 31st.

>>[Interview 3]