"Lion" Ahn Sung-ki "I've prepared Action Acting..."

In SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape Cult show broadcast on the 16th, actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, who appeared in the movie lions, appeared in the corner Special Invitational.Park Seo-joon does a lot of action in lions, and the incarnation of evil, Udohwan, who appeared together, is also making a strong impression.They did a lot of action.I was going to do an action, even in my case, he said, and I went on the first day of filming, squeezing the lion scenario and cluttering (Action) all by myself.I told the martial arts director, What do you think if I do this? And he told me to think about falling.I was just thinking about getting hit because Park Seo-joon was doing everything to fight with someone, so I just did this to get out and get strangled, he laughed.

In SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape Cult show' broadcast on the 16th, actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon, who appeared in the movie lions, appeared in the corner 'Special Invitational'.

Park Seo-joon does a lot of Action in lions, and the incarnation of evil, Udohwan, who appeared together, is also making a strong impression. They did a lot of Action.”

“I was going to do an Action, even in my case,” he said, “and I went on the first day of filming, squeezing the lion scenario and cluttering (Action) all by myself. I told the martial arts director, 'What do you think if I do this?' And he told me to think about falling. “I was just thinking about getting hit because Park Seo-joon was doing everything to fight with someone, so I just did this to get out and get strangled,” he laughed.