Lee Sang-yeob, On Joo-wan Kim Dong-wook sent coffee tea "My Wook-dong Wan-yi"

Actors On Joo-wan and Kim Dong-wook presented Lee Sang-yeob with coffee tea.Lee Sang-yeob posted a coffee car certification shot from On Joo-wan and Kim Dong-wook on his personal Instagram on July 9.The open coffee car contains the phrase Time to drink coffee at 3 pm on weekdays. It quotes Channel A gilt drama Lovers at 3 pm on weekdays starring Lee Sang-yeob.Lee Sang-yeob expressed his affection, saying, Thank you, On Joo-wan Kim Dong-wook, my friends. Yes, I am your lob. You are my wheeze.Park Su-in

Actors On Joo-wan and Kim Dong-wook presented Lee Sang-yeob with coffee tea.

Lee Sang-yeob posted a coffee car certification shot from On Joo-wan and Kim Dong-wook on his personal Instagram on July 9.

The open coffee car contains the phrase "Time to drink coffee at 3 pm on weekdays." It quotes Channel A gilt drama "Lovers at 3 pm on weekdays" starring Lee Sang-yeob.

Lee Sang-yeob expressed his affection, saying, "Thank you, On Joo-wan Kim Dong-wook, my friends. Yes, I am your lob. You are my wheeze."

Park Su-in