"I don't even think about appearing on "The ParasIte," "Thank you very much," "Park Seo-joon."

Park Seo-joon also recalled memories of his special appearance, The Parasite, referring to his best friend Choi Woo-shik.In Naver V LIVE Actor What Suda broadcast on the 17th, Actor Park Seo-joon, who is about to release the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan), was invited as a guest and talked various stories.I dont know how far it is, but its hard to be that whats more meaningful than it is that you have a work that shares your appearances with each other.So it seems to be meaningful and giving strength.On this day, we talked about the surrounding characters of Park Seo-joon through a horizontal quiz related to Park Seo-joons wide network.Choi Woo-shik is the person who can not be missed when Park Seo-joon is connected.Park Seo-joon and Choi Woo-shik are also good friends in the entertainment industry, and they are making special appearances in each others main films and continuing meaningful ties.Choi Woo-shik will make a surprise appearance in Lion following Park Seo-joons recent special appearance on parasite.Park Seo-joon said, I still care about words, but Choi Woo-shik is more than a special appearance. You can expect it.In addition, Park Seo-joon said, The director of parasite Bong Joon-ho said, I needed the presence of Park Seo-joon. I also met with the director once or twice, and once I thought that there was such a keyword, Who is the friend who is most comfortable with Choi Woo-shik?So I think you saw me, and I think you just saw it. In fact, I thought it was good for Director Bong Joon-ho to call me, and I did not expect it until I appeared.But I have appeared, and the words after that seem to me to be overjoyed. After the opening, there were a lot of audiences who said that it was because of me. It was good to have you.The Lion is a film about the story of fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.It will be released on the 31st.

Park Seo-joon also recalled memories of his special appearance, "The ParasIte," referring to his best friend Choi Woo-shik.

In Naver V LIVE 'Actor What Suda' broadcast on the 17th, Actor Park Seo-joon, who is about to release the movie 'Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan), was invIted as a guest and talked various stories.

I don’t know how far It is, but It’s hard to be that what’s more meaningful than It is that you have a work that shares your appearances wIth each other. So It seems to be meaningful and giving strength.

On this day, we talked about the surrounding characters of Park Seo-joon through a horizontal quiz related to Park Seo-joon's wide network.

Choi Woo-shik is the person who can not be missed when Park Seo-joon is connected. Park Seo-joon and Choi Woo-shik are also good friends in the entertainment industry, and they are making special appearances in each other's main films and continuing meaningful ties.

Choi Woo-shik will make a surprise appearance in 'Lion' following Park Seo-joon's recent special appearance on 'parasIte'. Park Seo-joon said, "I still care about words, but Choi Woo-shik is more than a special appearance. You can expect It."

In addItion, Park Seo-joon said, "The director of 'parasIte' Bong Joon-ho said, 'I needed the presence of Park Seo-joon.'" I also met wIth the director once or twice, and once I thought that there was such a keyword, "Who is the friend who is most comfortable wIth Choi Woo-shik?" So I think you saw me, and I think you just saw It. "

"In fact, I thought It was good for Director Bong Joon-ho to call me, and I did not expect It until I appeared. But I have appeared, and the words after that seem to me to be overjoyed. "

"After the opening, there were a lot of audiences who said that It was because of me. "It was good to have you."

"The Lion" is a film about the story of fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Anseonggi) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.