'Actor Wada' Park Seo-joon "Service Park Hyung-sik contacted yesterday, 4300 conversations were accumulated."

Park Seo-joon expressed his affection for Park Hyung-sik.Actor Park Seo-joon, who is about to release the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) on Naver V LIVE What Suda broadcast on the 17th, rushed as a guest and talked various stories.On this day, we talked about Park Seo-joons surrounding characters through a cross-sectional quiz related to Parks wide network.The first person was Park Hyung-sik. Park Seo-joon said, I had a completion ceremony yesterday.When I contacted him, he mentioned the group chat room together and asked, What happened to the conversation we talked about? He said, There were 4,300 piles.Park said, It is time to forget about the discharge. We should think about training and physical health rather than that.Park Hyung-sik described Park Seo-joon as the best friend of the soul , Park Hyung-sik is like a brother to me.I know too much about each other, and it is like blood type to be creepy. I talked about it yesterday, but I hope I will return to my body without getting hurt.I hope that not only us but also many fans are waiting, so I want to come back full of healthy body and thought. The Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.

Park Seo-joon expressed his affection for Park Hyung-sik.

Actor Park Seo-joon, who is about to release the movie "Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan)" on Naver V LIVE "What Suda" broadcast on the 17th, rushed as a guest and talked various stories.

On this day, we talked about Park Seo-joon's surrounding characters through a cross-sectional quiz related to Park's wide network.

The first person was Park Hyung-sik. Park Seo-joon said, "I had a completion ceremony yesterday. When I contacted him, he mentioned the group chat room together and asked, "What happened to the conversation we talked about?" He said, "There were 4,300 piles."

Park said, "It is time to forget about the discharge. We should think about training and physical health rather than that."

"Park Hyung-sik described Park Seo-joon as" the best friend of the soul "," Park Hyung-sik is like a brother to me. I know too much about each other, and it is like blood type to be creepy. "

"I talked about it yesterday, but I hope I will return to my body without getting hurt. I hope that not only us but also many fans are waiting, so I want to come back full of healthy body and thought. "

"The Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It will be released on the 31st.