'Running Man' Kang Seok-seok, Spider-Ear relay appeared .. Kim Jong-guk "Maeje" friendly feeling

Following the Spider last week, SBS Running Man will feature actor Cho Jeong-seok, who is a relay star.When Kim Jong-seok appeared with Girls Generation Yoona in the recent Running Man recording, Kim Jong-guk and Haha, who will share the Spider and fan meeting Collabo stage, expressed their intimacy by calling it Maeje.Yoo Jae-seok asked, Did the Spiders join in the last shooting, but did you leave the latter part of the shooting?Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, I heard that I was going to ride with my wifes Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook.Then I finally said, I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap me.After a while, he hesitated to talk about the back story, and he gave an unexpected answer to the Spider, and Haha and Kim Jong Kook were embarrassed and attracted attention.In addition, Kang Seok-seok said, After that, the static flowed in the car and I could not talk anymore. I can see what the late Running Man of the Spider who hesitated to talk about the cockpit was like on Sunday, 21st at 5 pm.

Following the Spider last week, SBS 'Running Man' will feature actor Cho Jeong-seok, who is a relay star.

When Kim Jong-seok appeared with Girls' Generation Yoona in the recent 'Running Man' recording, Kim Jong-guk and Haha, who will share the Spider and fan meeting 'Collabo stage', expressed their intimacy by calling it "Maeje". Yoo Jae-seok asked, "Did the Spiders join in the last shooting, but did you leave the latter part of the shooting?"

Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, "I heard that I was going to ride with my wife's Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook. Then I finally said, "I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap me." After a while, he hesitated to talk about the back story, and he gave an unexpected answer to the Spider, and Haha and Kim Jong Kook were embarrassed and attracted attention.

In addition, Kang Seok-seok said, "After that, the static flowed in the car and I could not talk anymore." I can see what the late "Running Man" of the Spider who hesitated to talk about the cockpit was like on Sunday, 21st at 5 pm.