Kim Sung-ryung "Authentic NO.S. Handsome Son to Lee Min-ho" (Kim Young-chul's Power FM)

Kim Young-chuls Power FM, Kim Sung-ryung, mentioned Lee Min-ho.Actor Kim Sung-ryung appeared on SBS Kim Young-chuls Power FM which was broadcasted on the morning of the 11th and talked various stories with Kim Young-chul.On this day, Kim Young-chul talked about Kim Sung-ryungs representative drama Heirs. The synchro rate with the role of Han Ki-ae is really similar.There was a story that it was okay not to practice acting. Kim Sung-ryung said, How did you know that I always played a hard role, but I played it as a bonus.Kim asked for Ming to perform an act that angered his son Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) in the play, and Kim Sung-ryung said, I did not. When did I get angry?I am a good-looking son. Then Kim Young-chul laughed, saying, Why do you have a straight color?

Kim Young-chul's Power FM, Kim Sung-ryung, mentioned Lee Min-ho.

Actor Kim Sung-ryung appeared on SBS Kim Young-chul's Power FM' which was broadcasted on the morning of the 11th and talked various stories with Kim Young-chul.

On this day, Kim Young-chul talked about Kim Sung-ryung's representative drama 'Heirs'. "The synchro rate with the role of Han Ki-ae is really similar. There was a story that it was okay not to practice acting. "

Kim Sung-ryung said, "How did you know that I always played a hard role, but I played it as a bonus."

Kim asked for Ming to perform an act that angered his son Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) in the play, and Kim Sung-ryung said, "I did not. When did I get angry? "I am a good-looking son." Then Kim Young-chul laughed, saying, "Why do you have a straight color?"