Director Kim Joo-hwan "Park Seo-joon in" Parasite "and Choi Woo-shik in" Lion ".

Director Kim Joo-hwan of Lion mentioned actor Choi Woo-shik who appeared as a cameo in the movie.On the 26th, a report on the production of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.On this day, director Kim Joo-hwan said, I think that the more people who communicate with human beings, the better things come out in the field.I met with (Choi) Woo Sik and (Park) Seo Jun very often.I asked you to share your favorite movie story or something like this, and I thought there would be a point where you can do it together. It is a meaningful role rather than a simple special appearance.It seems to be known when you watch the movie. Park Seo-joon, who heard this, replied, Yes, to the question Do you get more than the amount of Park Seo-joon of parasite? And said, Choi Woo-shik and I seem to have become inseparable now.It seems like I am really a family now, and it is difficult to have more opportunities to work together for a while or a long time, and I am glad that I have such a positive influence on each other. The Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It opens on July 31.

Director Kim Joo-hwan of 'Lion' mentioned actor Choi Woo-shik who appeared as a cameo in the movie.

On the 26th, a report on the production of the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

On this day, director Kim Joo-hwan said, "I think that the more people who communicate with human beings, the better things come out in the field."

"I met with (Choi) Woo Sik and (Park) Seo Jun very often. I asked you to share your favorite movie story or something like this, and I thought there would be a point where you can do it together. It is a meaningful role rather than a simple special appearance. It seems to be known when you watch the movie. "

Park Seo-joon, who heard this, replied, "Yes," to the question "Do you get more than the amount of Park Seo-joon of 'parasite'?" And said, "Choi Woo-shik and I seem to have become inseparable now. It seems like I am really a family now, and it is difficult to have more opportunities to work together for a while or a long time, and I am glad that I have such a positive influence on each other. "

"The Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. It opens on July 31.