Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, Haha In the news of the girl, "If you have a boyfriend, bring me."

Kim Jong-kook claimed to be a nephew fool.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 28th, he boasted the daughter of Running Man members who heard Hahas news of his daughter.On the day of the opening, Running Man members congratulated Haha on the news of Haha.Yoo Jae-seok said, I wanted my daughter so much. He shook his head and Ji Seok-jin also joked, The end gives birth to a share.Kim Jong-kook revealed that he celebrated the news of the third Songy on his personal SNS first.I do not know what boyfriend Song will meet, but he brought me first and asked me to get permission, he said.The Running Man members said, I wonder how old my brother will be at that time. Then Haha replied, At that time, my brother will win.Haha also laughed at the appearance of his daughter, I do not know who the boyfriend will be.On the other hand, Jang Jin-hee, Song Ji-in, Ohmy Girl Seung-hee and Rossi appeared as guests on the Running Man and started a couple race.

Kim Jong-kook claimed to be a nephew fool.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 28th, he boasted the daughter of Running Man members who heard Haha's news of his daughter.

On the day of the opening, Running Man members congratulated Haha on the news of Haha. Yoo Jae-seok said, "I wanted my daughter so much." He shook his head and Ji Seok-jin also joked, "The end gives birth to a share."

Kim Jong-kook revealed that he celebrated the news of the third 'Songy' on his personal SNS first. "I do not know what boyfriend Song will meet, but he brought me first and asked me to get permission," he said.

The Running Man members said, "I wonder how old my brother will be at that time." Then Haha replied, "At that time, my brother will win."

Haha also laughed at the appearance of his daughter, "I do not know who the boyfriend will be."

On the other hand, Jang Jin-hee, Song Ji-in, Ohmy Girl Seung-hee and Rossi appeared as guests on the Running Man and started a couple race.