"Spring Night" Han Ji-min, Kim Jun-ha, wrote: "Can I meet again?"

Han Ji-min of the drama Spring Night asked Kim Jun-ha a meaningful question.In the MBC drama Spring Night (playplayplay by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Kwon Gi-seok (played by Kim Jun-ha), who visited Lee Jung-ins house after drinking alcohol, was featured.Lee Jung-in found Kwon Ki-seok waiting in front of his house and stepped up after hardening his expression. Lee Jung-in looked at Kwon Ki-seok for a while and said, I betrayed once, can I meet again?What if I do it again?Kwon questioned what he meant by asking. Lee said, Literally. My mind could change again. I tried it once. Cant I do it twice? What do you think?Can you believe me? he said, like a quick shot.Kwon did not answer, and Lee Jung-in tried to go home past Kwon Gi-seok, when Kwon Ki-seok spoke behind Lee Jung-in and said, I can believe it.

Han Ji-min of the drama 'Spring Night' asked Kim Jun-ha a meaningful question.

In the MBC drama "Spring Night" (playplayplay by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, Kwon Gi-seok (played by Kim Jun-ha), who visited Lee Jung-in's house after drinking alcohol, was featured.

Lee Jung-in found Kwon Ki-seok waiting in front of his house and stepped up after hardening his expression. Lee Jung-in looked at Kwon Ki-seok for a while and said, "I betrayed once, can I meet again? What if I do it again?"

Kwon questioned what he meant by asking. Lee said, "Literally. My mind could change again. I tried it once. Can't I do it twice? What do you think? Can you believe me?" he said, like a quick shot.

Kwon did not answer, and Lee Jung-in tried to go home past Kwon Gi-seok, when Kwon Ki-seok spoke behind Lee Jung-in and said, "I can believe it."