'Newcomer' Shin Se-kyung steps out for breakup...knee down and apologise

Shin Se-kyung of the drama Na Hae-ryung kneeled at the man who came and went to Hondham.In the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the image of the former Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), whose marriage was decided.Na Hae-ryung went to see the man himself before the wedding, and the man with the horny tales; Gu Hye-ryong said, I came to see you, knowing it was a big excuse.I am sorry to surprise you. The man was embarrassed and did not know what to do, but he fell to his knees.Na Hae-ryung said, Sun, please leave the house, I cannot marry this man; I cannot make him a man who has been remarried.Please refuse me, he said.

Shin Se-kyung of the drama Na Hae-ryung' kneeled at the man who came and went to Hondham.

In the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung" (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the image of the former Na Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), whose marriage was decided.

Na Hae-ryung went to see the man himself before the wedding, and the man with the horny tales; Gu Hye-ryong said, "I came to see you, knowing it was a big excuse. I am sorry to surprise you. "The man was embarrassed and did not know what to do, but he fell to his knees.

Na Hae-ryung said, "Sun, please leave the house, I cannot marry this man; I cannot make him a man who has been remarried. Please refuse me, "he said.