Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in, "Spring Night"

Actor Jung Hae-in has released a two-shot with actor Han Ji-min, who has played a role together.Jung Hae-in said through his SNS on the afternoon of the 11th, Please join me at the last moment of Spring Night.MBCs tree drama Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok) is a romance drama depicting the love of Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and Yoo Ji-ho (Jeong Hae-in), and the last episode of the show will be broadcast tonight.Netizens commented, I am sad because it is already the last time. I love you. I can not send it like this. jung Hae-in SNS

Actor Jung Hae-in has released a two-shot with actor Han Ji-min, who has played a role together.

Jung Hae-in said through his SNS on the afternoon of the 11th, "Please join me at the last moment of 'Spring Night'."

MBC's tree drama "Spring Night" (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok) is a romance drama depicting the love of Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) and Yoo Ji-ho (Jeong Hae-in), and the last episode of the show will be broadcast tonight.

Netizens commented, "I am sad because it is already the last time." "I love you." I can not send it like this. "

jung Hae-in SNS