'Spring Night' Jung Hae-in, Han Ji-min, was truly impressed by the long-term

In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) was shown meeting with Sister Seo-yool Lee (Lim Sung-eon) and her mother-in-law (Gil Hae-yeon) by Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).On this day, Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) called Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), father of Choi Jung-in, and Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan) to talk about his marriage to Choi Jung-in.However, Lee Tae-hak and Kwon Young-guk, who were angry, struggled while Kwon Ki-seok was away.Kwon then walked Lee home and met with his brother-in-law. Kwon said to his brother-in-law, You should marry Choi Jung-in.The two peoples minds are the first thing, said Hyung-sun, and Kwon Ki-seok, because we think about Choi Jung-in. Choi Jung-in should not meet Yoo Ji-HoKwon Ki-seok also said, I have a bad quality (Yoo Ji-Ho), and I should not judge people on the outside.So, Hyung-sun told Choi Jung-in that he wanted to meet Yoo Ji-HoChoi Jung-in asked Yoo Ji-Ho for a doctor, and Yoo Ji-Ho replied, I want to meet Jung Eun-woo.Each others doctors were delivered, and Yoo Ji-Ho later met with his son Jung Eun-woo and his sister and mother of Choi Jung-in.Yoo Ji-Ho said, Please ask me questions easily. He said, I will get to know this place one by one.Im curious about one thing, I wonder what kind of heart youve endured, said Seo-yool Lee.My parents raised my child, but I couldnt collapse when I saw the child living in the world, said Yoo Ji-HoSo does Mr. Choi Jung-in.I have only believed in one person, but I have to keep it no matter what. Seo-yool Lee and his brother-in-law were impressed by his sincerity.

In the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jeong Hae-in) was shown meeting with Sister Seo-yool Lee (Lim Sung-eon) and her mother-in-law (Gil Hae-yeon) by Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min).

On this day, Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-han) called Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan), father of Choi Jung-in, and Kwon Young-guk (Kim Chang-wan) to talk about his marriage to Choi Jung-in. However, Lee Tae-hak and Kwon Young-guk, who were angry, struggled while Kwon Ki-seok was away.

Kwon then walked Lee home and met with his brother-in-law. Kwon said to his brother-in-law, "You should marry Choi Jung-in." “The two people’s minds are the first thing,” said Hyung-sun, and Kwon Ki-seok, “because we think about Choi Jung-in. Choi Jung-in should not meet Yoo Ji-Ho

Kwon Ki-seok also said, "I have a bad quality (Yoo Ji-Ho), and I should not judge people on the outside." So, Hyung-sun told Choi Jung-in that he wanted to meet Yoo Ji-Ho Choi Jung-in asked Yoo Ji-Ho for a doctor, and Yoo Ji-Ho replied, "I want to meet Jung Eun-woo."

Each other's doctors were delivered, and Yoo Ji-Ho later met with his son Jung Eun-woo and his Sister and mother of Choi Jung-in. Yoo Ji-Ho said, "Please ask me questions easily." He said, "I will get to know this place one by one."

“I’m curious about one thing, I wonder what kind of heart you’ve endured,” said Seo-yool Lee. “My parents raised my child, but I couldn’t collapse when I saw the child living in the world,” said Yoo Ji-Ho

“So does Mr. Choi Jung-in. I have only believed in one person, but I have to keep it no matter what. "Seo-yool Lee and his brother-in-law were impressed by his sincerity.