Running Man' Jo Jung-suk reveals spider heart "Kim Jong-kook X Haha X spider collaborator...conversation is stopped"

Jo Jung-suk reveals a post-talk with a spiderOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, Jo Jung-suk and Im Yoon-ah appeared as guests and showed extraordinary dedication.On the day, in the opening, Ji Suk-jin revealed an anecdote with his wife; Ji Suk-jin was lucky that my wife gave me married sushi a while ago.As I ate, I asked my wife, Isnt this a little old? And she said, Just eat it, youre the oldest in my house.All of the Running Man members who heard this laughed.Yoo Jae-seok said, My brother-in-laws ad-lib is better than my brother. Kim Jong-kook also said, My brother-in-laws gag seems to be similar to my style.Meanwhile, as guests, Jo Jung-suk and Im Yoon-ah appeared; Kim Jong-kook and Haha revealed their relationship with the spider, saying they were masseries towards Jo Jung-suk.Jo Jung-suk said, The spider has become a collaborator with Kim Jong-kook and Haha.So I said, I will be really cool if Haha is singing with my brother and Haha is raping. The spider said, Haha wants to sing my brother. I am sorry for Haha, but the conversation has been stopped since that, he added, laughing.

Jo Jung-suk reveals a post-talk with a spider

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, Jo Jung-suk and Im Yoon-ah appeared as guests and showed extraordinary dedication.

On the day, in the opening, Ji Suk-jin revealed an anecdote with his wife; Ji Suk-jin was lucky that "my wife gave me married sushi a while ago."

"As I ate, I asked my wife, 'Isn't this a little old?' And she said, 'Just eat it, you're the oldest in my house.'"

All of the Running Man members who heard this laughed. Yoo Jae-seok said, "My brother-in-law's ad-lib is better than my brother." Kim Jong-kook also said, "My brother-in-law's gag seems to be similar to my style."

Meanwhile, as guests, Jo Jung-suk and Im Yoon-ah appeared; Kim Jong-kook and Haha revealed their relationship with the spider, saying they were "masseries" towards Jo Jung-suk.

Jo Jung-suk said, "The spider has become a collaborator with Kim Jong-kook and Haha. So I said, 'I will be really cool if Haha is singing with my brother and Haha is raping.' The spider said, Haha wants to sing my brother'. "

"I am sorry for Haha, but the conversation has been stopped since that," he added, laughing.