Jo Jung-suk interrupts conversation "wife spider shakes head on Haha 'song will'

Actor Jo Jung-suk has released an episode in which his conversation with his wife Spider was suspended.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, Jo Jung-suk and Yoona, the main characters of the movie Exit, appeared.On this day, the members asked Jo Jung-suk about the spider who prepared the stage for the collaboration with Haha and Kim Jong-kook at the Running Man fan meeting.Jo Jung-suk said, Can I be honest with you? He said, I heard about the collaver in the car.I said, I want Kim Jong-kook to sing and Haha to rap. Then my wife shook her head and said, Haha wants to sing.As soon as Jo Jung-suks words were over, Haha was subjected to a playful rebuke by Running Man members.Jo Jung-suk then said, The conversation was stopped.

Actor Jo Jung-suk has released an episode in which his conversation with his wife Spider was suspended.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, Jo Jung-suk and Yoona, the main characters of the movie 'Exit', appeared.

On this day, the members asked Jo Jung-suk about the spider who prepared the stage for the collaboration with Haha and Kim Jong-kook at the Running Man fan meeting.

Jo Jung-suk said, "Can I be honest with you?" He said, "I heard about the collaver in the car. I said, 'I want Kim Jong-kook to sing and Haha to rap.' Then my wife shook her head and said, Haha wants to sing.' As soon as Jo Jung-suk's words were over, Haha was subjected to a playful rebuke by Running Man members.

Jo Jung-suk then said, "The conversation was stopped."