Jo Jung-suk Stopping Talking, Haha Song Tragedy Called Greed?

Actor Jo Jung-suk has revealed the story of his conversation with wife Spider being suspended.Yoona and Jo Jung-suk, who starred in the movie Exit together, appeared as guests on SBS Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 21st.On this day, the members of Running Man appeared last week when Jo Jung-suk appeared and asked about Spider, who collaborated with Haha and Kim Jong Kook.Jo Jung-suk said, Can I tell you honestly? He said, After hearing the news in the car, it was so good.Finally, I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap. Then she shook her head and said, Haha wants to sing my brother. Jo Jung-suk said, I am really sorry, but the conversation has been cut off since then. He said that the conversation with his wife Spider was stopped due to Hahas song greed.Photo: SBS screen capture

Actor Jo Jung-suk has revealed the story of his conversation with wife Spider being suspended.

Yoona and Jo Jung-suk, who starred in the movie Exit together, appeared as guests on SBS Running Man', which aired on the afternoon of the 21st.

On this day, the members of Running Man appeared last week when Jo Jung-suk appeared and asked about Spider, who collaborated with Haha and Kim Jong Kook.

Jo Jung-suk said, "Can I tell you honestly?" He said, "After hearing the news in the car, it was so good. Finally, I will sing with my brother and Haha will rap. " Then she shook her head and said, Haha wants to sing my brother'. "

Jo Jung-suk said, "I am really sorry, but the conversation has been cut off since then." He said that the conversation with his wife Spider was stopped due to Haha's song greed.

Photo: SBS screen capture