Ahn Sung-ki "Park Seo-joon, if you stay still, you look cool...you come out innocent when you laugh" (TV Cultwo Show)

In SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon of the movie Lion appeared as guests.The daily DJ was played by comedian Yoo Min-sang.On this day, Ahn Sung-ki said, It is very funny about Park Seo-joon, who made his first breath with the movie Lion.But if you stay still, it seems to be scary and cool to be impressed. When you are expressionless, you look cold and cold, but if you smile, you will see a childlike innocent figure.Ahn Sung-ki, who celebrated his 64th anniversary this year, said, When I was a child, I did 70 ~ 80 works, and after I became an adult, I think I shot about 100 films.I do not think it is proud that there are many works. He added, I know that Shin Sung-il, who has passed away, has produced more than 500 works. Park Seo-joon said, Ahn Sung-ki is a senior of your senior to us.Korean movies are the 100th anniversary this year, and it is a living history. He expressed his respect for Ahn Sung-ki.

In SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, actors Ahn Sung-ki and Park Seo-joon of the movie 'Lion' appeared as guests. The daily DJ was played by comedian Yoo Min-sang.

On this day, Ahn Sung-ki said, "It is very funny about Park Seo-joon, who made his first breath with the movie 'Lion'. But if you stay still, it seems to be scary and cool to be impressed. " "When you are expressionless, you look cold and cold, but if you smile, you will see a childlike innocent figure."

Ahn Sung-ki, who celebrated his 64th anniversary this year, said, "When I was a child, I did 70 ~ 80 works, and after I became an adult, I think I shot about 100 films. I do not think it is proud that there are many works. "He added," I know that Shin Sung-il, who has passed away, has produced more than 500 works. "

Park Seo-joon said, "Ahn Sung-ki is a senior of your senior to us. Korean movies are the 100th anniversary this year, and it is a living history. "He expressed his respect for Ahn Sung-ki.