"I was convinced in 10 seconds... EXO Baekhyun to fascinate fans with 'United Nations Village'

EXO Baekhyuns first mini album city lights ShowcaseI like it in 10 seconds when I hear the song, and Im not sure, but I think this title song was fascinated in the first 10 seconds.Baekhyun (pictured) returned to solo with the title song UN Village which was assured in 10 seconds.It is with five songs as if to repay the fans long wait.On the afternoon of the 10th, the first mini album city lights (City Lights) Showcase of group EXO Baekhyun was held at SAC Art Hall in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.As Siu Min was in charge of Chens sound recordings, Chen also helped Baekhyun to proceed with the day.Baekhyun, who appeared in all black fashion like a black swan, expressed his expectation for solo activities, saying, Although there was a burden on solo activities, I was expecting what it would be like to show you soon because the release date was approaching.Baekhyun released the single Ill Walk You in 2017, but it was only seven years since he debuted his solo album.On stage alone, he sang the title song UN Village and quietly painted the melody.UN Village is a hip-hop R & B song with a groovy beat and a delicate voice of Baekhyun, which means a luxury apartment in Hannam-dong.There was a special reason for using the actual name. Baekhyun said, What is the United Nations Village? Is it where I think it is?I thought it was a lyrics that would cause curiosity, and I accepted it interestingly.The album, which was filled with hip-hop R&B, was performed by rapper Binzino, producer Darkchild, British production team London Noise, composer Kenzie and DEEZ.Baekhyun did not join in writing and composing.I was a top model in the lyrics and I was rejected by the company, he said. I think I should develop what I do well, so I am concentrating more on vocals and dance.I want to participate in writing and composing when I have a chance, but I want to show the stability of the player by improving my ability. Regarding the group activities and differences, EXO appeals to sexy with performance, my album appeals to sexy with voice, he said.I did not like recording EXO songs, but I did not have much power and sang songs. I think it would be nice to put earphones in when I drive at night or have time alone.Baekhyun recorded a huge number of 400,000 album preorders.As for getting a hot response at home and abroad, he said, It was so amazing that the number of 400,000 was a number I could not really imagine.I think I will believe it with my own eyes. Finally, he revealed that his final dream was to keep on being forgotten in someones memory; thats why hes been playing several Top Model over and over again.Baekhyun said, I do not think all such records that debuted with EXO and exceeded 10 million cumulative sales volume are simply because we are good.I thought it was possible because there were fans, he said. I thought, Is this a job that only gets a job? And We should give something.So I started the V log with everyday life and went to the fans. Meanwhile, Baekhyuns first solo album, city lights, included six songs in total, including the title track UN Village, Stay Up, Betcha (Betcha), Ice Queen (Ice Queen), Diamond (Diamond) and Psycho (Psycho).The album was released at 6 pm on various music sites.Member Chen, Showcase Progress Postal Friendship Show...Im Not Forgotten by Fans Memory.
EXO Baekhyuns first mini album city lights ShowcaseI like it in 10 seconds when I hear the song, and Im not sure, but I think this title song was fascinated in the first 10 seconds.Baekhyun (pictured) returned to solo with the title song UN Village which was assured in 10 seconds.It is with five songs as if to repay the fans long wait.On the afternoon of the 10th, the first mini album city lights (City Lights) Showcase of group EXO Baekhyun was held at SAC Art Hall in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.As Siu Min was in charge of Chens sound recordings, Chen also helped Baekhyun to proceed with the day.Baekhyun, who appeared in all black fashion like a black swan, expressed his expectation for solo activities, saying, Although there was a burden on solo activities, I was expecting what it would be like to show you soon because the release date was approaching.Baekhyun released the single Ill Walk You in 2017, but it was only seven years since he debuted his solo album.On stage alone, he sang the title song UN Village and quietly painted the melody.UN Village is a hip-hop R & B song with a groovy beat and a delicate voice of Baekhyun, which means a luxury apartment in Hannam-dong.There was a special reason for using the actual name. Baekhyun said, What is the United Nations Village? Is it where I think it is?I thought it was a lyrics that would cause curiosity, and I accepted it interestingly.The album, which was filled with hip-hop R&B, was performed by rapper Binzino, producer Darkchild, British production team London Noise, composer Kenzie and DEEZ.Baekhyun did not join in writing and composing.I was a top model in the lyrics and I was rejected by the company, he said. I think I should develop what I do well, so I am concentrating more on vocals and dance.I want to participate in writing and composing when I have a chance, but I want to show the stability of the player by improving my ability. Regarding the group activities and differences, EXO appeals to sexy with performance, my album appeals to sexy with voice, he said.I did not like recording EXO songs, but I did not have much power and sang songs. I think it would be nice to put earphones in when I drive at night or have time alone.Baekhyun recorded a huge number of 400,000 album preorders.As for getting a hot response at home and abroad, he said, It was so amazing that the number of 400,000 was a number I could not really imagine.I think I will believe it with my own eyes. Finally, he revealed that his final dream was to keep on being forgotten in someones memory; thats why hes been playing several Top Model over and over again.Baekhyun said, I do not think all such records that debuted with EXO and exceeded 10 million cumulative sales volume are simply because we are good.I thought it was possible because there were fans, he said. I thought, Is this a job that only gets a job? And We should give something.So I started the V log with everyday life and went to the fans. Meanwhile, Baekhyuns first solo album, city lights, included six songs in total, including the title track UN Village, Stay Up, Betcha (Betcha), Ice Queen (Ice Queen), Diamond (Diamond) and Psycho (Psycho).The album was released at 6 pm on various music sites.Member Chen, Showcase Progress Postal Friendship Show...Im Not Forgotten by Fans Memory.

EXO Baekhyun's first mini album 'city lights' Showcase

I like it in 10 seconds when I hear the song, and I'm not sure, but I think this title song was fascinated in the first 10 seconds.

Baekhyun (pictured) returned to solo with the title song "UN Village" which was assured in 10 seconds. It is with five songs as if to repay the fans' long wait.

On the afternoon of the 10th, the first mini album 'city lights' (City Lights) Showcase of group EXO Baekhyun was held at SAC Art Hall in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. As Siu Min was in charge of Chen's sound recordings, Chen also helped Baekhyun to proceed with the day.

Baekhyun, who appeared in all black fashion like a black swan, expressed his expectation for solo activities, saying, "Although there was a burden on solo activities, I was expecting what it would be like to show you soon because the release date was approaching." Baekhyun released the single "I'll Walk You" in 2017, but it was only seven years since he debuted his solo album.

On stage alone, he sang the title song 'UN Village' and quietly painted the melody. 'UN Village' is a hip-hop R & B song with a groovy beat and a delicate voice of Baekhyun, which means a luxury apartment in Hannam-dong. There was a special reason for using the actual name. Baekhyun said, "What is the United Nations Village? Is it where I think it is? "I thought it was a lyrics that would cause curiosity, and I accepted it interestingly."

The album, which was filled with hip-hop R&B, was performed by rapper Binzino, producer Darkchild, British production team London Noise, composer Kenzie and DEEZ. Baekhyun did not join in writing and composing.

"I was a Top Model in the lyrics and I was rejected by the company," he said. "I think I should develop what I do well, so I am concentrating more on vocals and dance. I want to participate in writing and composing when I have a chance, but I want to show the stability of the player by improving my ability. "

Regarding the group activities and differences, "EXO appeals to sexy with performance, my album appeals to sexy with voice," he said. "I did not like recording EXO songs, but I did not have much power and sang songs. I think it would be nice to put earphones in when I drive at night or have time alone."

Baekhyun recorded a huge number of 400,000 album preorders. As for getting a hot response at home and abroad, he said, "It was so amazing that the number of 400,000 was a number I could not really imagine. I think I will believe it with my own eyes. "

Finally, he revealed that his final dream was "to keep on being forgotten in someone's Memory"; that's why he's been playing several Top Model over and over again. Baekhyun said, "I do not think all such records that debuted with EXO and exceeded 10 million cumulative sales volume are simply because we are good. "I thought it was possible because there were fans," he said. "I thought, 'Is this a job that only gets a job?' And 'We should give something.' So I started the V log with everyday life and went to the fans. "

Meanwhile, Baekhyun's first solo album, "city lights", included six songs in total, including the title track "UN Village", "Stay Up", "Betcha (Betcha), "Ice Queen" (Ice Queen), "Diamond (Diamond)" and "Psycho (Psycho). The album was released at 6 pm on various music sites.

Member Chen, Showcase Progress Postal Friendship Show..."I'm Not Forgotten by Fans Memory."