"I learned a lot"...Spring Night's Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in and Kim Jun-ha, three-color End testimony

Actor Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in and Kim Jun-ha have expressed their Spring Night End testimony.MBCs tree drama Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok) ended 32 times (last episode) on the 11th night.The production team delivered the final message of the three main characters of the play, Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), Yoo Ji-ho (Jung Hae-in) and Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-ha).Han Ji-min created a new character, Choi Jung-in, with delicate and emotional acting.I met a new style of character that I have not been able to do so far, and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take another step, he said. Thank you so much to viewers who loved spring night and reason couple.Jeong Hae-in also said, Thank you so much to the actors who have been working hard on the spot since March, and the staff who have filmed.Especially, I thank you to the director who made it easy to act in the field and the writer who gave me good writing, and thank you to Choi Jung-in who was with me. Kim Jun-ha said, I personally learned and felt a lot through this work.I was really grateful to you and was happy to be with Ahn Pan-seok, excellent staff and actors. I think I will miss the scene a lot. In addition, he expressed his gratitude to the viewers who gave us unlimited interest and love for our work, and to be an actor who is working harder thanks to that love.

Actor Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in and Kim Jun-ha have expressed their 'Spring Night' End testimony.

MBC's tree drama "Spring Night" (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok) Ended 32 times (last episode) on the 11th night. The production team delivered the final message of the three main characters of the play, Choi Jung-in (Han Ji-min), Yoo Ji-ho (Jung Hae-in) and Kwon Ki-seok (Kim Jun-ha).

Han Ji-min created a new character, Choi Jung-in, with delicate and emotional Acting. "I met a new style of character that I have not been able to do so far, and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take another step," he said. "Thank You so much to viewers who loved spring night and reason couple."

Jeong Hae-in also said, "Thank You so much to the actors who have been working hard on the spot since March, and the staff who have filmed. Especially, I Thank You to the director who made it easy to act in the field and the writer who gave me good writing, and Thank You to Choi Jung-in who was with me. "

Kim Jun-ha said, "I personally learned and felt a lot through this work. I was really grateful to you and was happy to be with Ahn Pan-seok, excellent staff and actors. I think I will miss the scene a lot. " In addition, he expressed his gratitude to the viewers who gave us unlimited interest and love for our work, and to be an actor who is working harder thanks to that love.