Atez Choi Mountain, Taemong - 'The Way of the Star' predicted from the stones

Boy group Atez (ATEEZ/Kim Hong-jung, Park Sung-hwa, Jung Yoon-ho, Kang Yeo-sang, Choi Mountain, Song Min-ki and Chung Wooyoung and Choi Jong-ho), who are in the top spot in music broadcasts M Countdown and The Show even though they have not made their first steps in the music industry in a year.Choi Mountain, a member who is in charge of vocals in the team and is drawing fans love, celebrated his 10th birthday on July 10, 1999.On stage, Choi Mountain, called the modifier stage master with colorful expressions and intense charisma.But outside the stage, she is a gentle voice and unique playfulness that brings out the charm of anti-war by launching boys.Choi Mountain tries to do his best to live the present rather than the memories of the past or the expectation for the future.If you are faithful to the present, good memories are accumulated, and the expected results are naturally followed.Choi Mountain, who had his first birthday but had to schedule his album.Nevertheless, I heard stories about his birthday when he felt happy with the words of the members Thank you for being born.▲ What do you think you are doing on your birthday?I think hes working on the album, so hes working hard on the schedule, and I think hell be happy for his birthday in the middle.▲ It is the first birthday to debut, do you think Feelings is different?Im surprised and still cant believe that many fans have celebrated since now.▲ What does birthday mean to Choi Mountain now?A day when you have to thank your parents and thank them for giving birth to them.▲ What was Taemong?My aunt had a turbulent daydream and she saw the stars shining in the black night sky.▲ What did you catch at the first feast?Mike, I guess youve predicted my young self (laugh).▲ Is there anything special about your birthday?Theres nothing special about the life, and I think its good to make it.▲ What is the first memory that Choi Mountain remembers in life?The first memory is not as good as the memory, so I cant say it all, every single moment is as happy as the first MemoryCan you tell me what the current Feelings are like about getting older?Im busy these days, not knowing the dates are going, so I dont know about age, I just want to live as a person who tries to do his best every minute.▲ What if there is something I want to hear the most about my birthday?Im sure my members say it when its their birthday, Thank you for being born, and I think thats a strong and supportive word.▲ What if you choose the song that best matches your birthday?The reason for Paul Kims every day, every moment is simple, I love it so much.▲ Is there any age you expect most?I dont expect any age, I just expect a coming tomorrow.What if there was the most special birthday present?I valued every gift I had on my birthday rather than one.▲ Do you have any gifts you want to receive in the future?Id like to hear a lot of things that support me, and I think theyre the most valuable gifts that I can ever get.▲ What if you want to give yourself a birthday present?I want to say, Im doing well, lets try harder.▲ Is there a star who wants to be congratulated?I want to congratulate my parents, who are the most brilliant beings, and I think that the celebrations of those who are the closest and who are so willing are the best gifts to them.▲ What would you like to do if you are given a vacation for your birthday?I want to go on a trip alone, and I have a lot of things to do in the car or indoors when Im on a schedule, but I want to go outside and travel alone.What if you imagine your birthday in 10 years?I think all of our ATEEZ members are working well, and I think theyre happy to be proud of what Im doing.▲ I would like to ask someone who wants to thank for his birthdayThank you to my parents, my grandparents, because they are precious people who cant change anything in the world. I love them so much.I love you, and I love you, and I love you.▲ What if there is a goal to achieve before next years birthday?I hope it will be a way to grow every moment rather than Ill do this until my birthday next year, and I hope today will grow more than today than yesterday.▲ Please tell yourself a word on your birthday.Ive had a lot of trouble! Dont worry about it, dont be impatient! Dont hurt, always smile brightly and be a force for others! Fighting.
Boy group Atez (ATEEZ/Kim Hong-jung, Park Sung-hwa, Jung Yoon-ho, Kang Yeo-sang, Choi Mountain, Song Min-ki and Chung Wooyoung and Choi Jong-ho), who are in the top spot in music broadcasts M Countdown and The Show even though they have not made their first steps in the music industry in a year.Choi Mountain, a member who is in charge of vocals in the team and is drawing fans love, celebrated his 10th birthday on July 10, 1999.On stage, Choi Mountain, called the modifier stage master with colorful expressions and intense charisma.But outside the stage, she is a gentle voice and unique playfulness that brings out the charm of anti-war by launching boys.Choi Mountain tries to do his best to live the present rather than the memories of the past or the expectation for the future.If you are faithful to the present, good memories are accumulated, and the expected results are naturally followed.Choi Mountain, who had his first birthday but had to schedule his album.Nevertheless, I heard stories about his birthday when he felt happy with the words of the members Thank you for being born.▲ What do you think you are doing on your birthday?I think hes working on the album, so hes working hard on the schedule, and I think hell be happy for his birthday in the middle.▲ It is the first birthday to debut, do you think Feelings is different?Im surprised and still cant believe that many fans have celebrated since now.▲ What does birthday mean to Choi Mountain now?A day when you have to thank your parents and thank them for giving birth to them.▲ What was Taemong?My aunt had a turbulent daydream and she saw the stars shining in the black night sky.▲ What did you catch at the first feast?Mike, I guess youve predicted my young self (laugh).▲ Is there anything special about your birthday?Theres nothing special about the life, and I think its good to make it.▲ What is the first memory that Choi Mountain remembers in life?The first memory is not as good as the memory, so I cant say it all, every single moment is as happy as the first MemoryCan you tell me what the current Feelings are like about getting older?Im busy these days, not knowing the dates are going, so I dont know about age, I just want to live as a person who tries to do his best every minute.▲ What if there is something I want to hear the most about my birthday?Im sure my members say it when its their birthday, Thank you for being born, and I think thats a strong and supportive word.▲ What if you choose the song that best matches your birthday?The reason for Paul Kims every day, every moment is simple, I love it so much.▲ Is there any age you expect most?I dont expect any age, I just expect a coming tomorrow.What if there was the most special birthday present?I valued every gift I had on my birthday rather than one.▲ Do you have any gifts you want to receive in the future?Id like to hear a lot of things that support me, and I think theyre the most valuable gifts that I can ever get.▲ What if you want to give yourself a birthday present?I want to say, Im doing well, lets try harder.▲ Is there a star who wants to be congratulated?I want to congratulate my parents, who are the most brilliant beings, and I think that the celebrations of those who are the closest and who are so willing are the best gifts to them.▲ What would you like to do if you are given a vacation for your birthday?I want to go on a trip alone, and I have a lot of things to do in the car or indoors when Im on a schedule, but I want to go outside and travel alone.What if you imagine your birthday in 10 years?I think all of our ATEEZ members are working well, and I think theyre happy to be proud of what Im doing.▲ I would like to ask someone who wants to thank for his birthdayThank you to my parents, my grandparents, because they are precious people who cant change anything in the world. I love them so much.I love you, and I love you, and I love you.▲ What if there is a goal to achieve before next years birthday?I hope it will be a way to grow every moment rather than Ill do this until my birthday next year, and I hope today will grow more than today than yesterday.▲ Please tell yourself a word on your birthday.Ive had a lot of trouble! Dont worry about it, dont be impatient! Dont hurt, always smile brightly and be a force for others! Fighting.
Boy group Atez (ATEEZ/Kim Hong-jung, Park Sung-hwa, Jung Yoon-ho, Kang Yeo-sang, Choi Mountain, Song Min-ki and Chung Wooyoung and Choi Jong-ho), who are in the top spot in music broadcasts M Countdown and The Show even though they have not made their first steps in the music industry in a year.Choi Mountain, a member who is in charge of vocals in the team and is drawing fans love, celebrated his 10th birthday on July 10, 1999.On stage, Choi Mountain, called the modifier stage master with colorful expressions and intense charisma.But outside the stage, she is a gentle voice and unique playfulness that brings out the charm of anti-war by launching boys.Choi Mountain tries to do his best to live the present rather than the memories of the past or the expectation for the future.If you are faithful to the present, good memories are accumulated, and the expected results are naturally followed.Choi Mountain, who had his first birthday but had to schedule his album.Nevertheless, I heard stories about his birthday when he felt happy with the words of the members Thank you for being born.▲ What do you think you are doing on your birthday?I think hes working on the album, so hes working hard on the schedule, and I think hell be happy for his birthday in the middle.▲ It is the first birthday to debut, do you think Feelings is different?Im surprised and still cant believe that many fans have celebrated since now.▲ What does birthday mean to Choi Mountain now?A day when you have to thank your parents and thank them for giving birth to them.▲ What was Taemong?My aunt had a turbulent daydream and she saw the stars shining in the black night sky.▲ What did you catch at the first feast?Mike, I guess youve predicted my young self (laugh).▲ Is there anything special about your birthday?Theres nothing special about the life, and I think its good to make it.▲ What is the first memory that Choi Mountain remembers in life?The first memory is not as good as the memory, so I cant say it all, every single moment is as happy as the first MemoryCan you tell me what the current Feelings are like about getting older?Im busy these days, not knowing the dates are going, so I dont know about age, I just want to live as a person who tries to do his best every minute.▲ What if there is something I want to hear the most about my birthday?Im sure my members say it when its their birthday, Thank you for being born, and I think thats a strong and supportive word.▲ What if you choose the song that best matches your birthday?The reason for Paul Kims every day, every moment is simple, I love it so much.▲ Is there any age you expect most?I dont expect any age, I just expect a coming tomorrow.What if there was the most special birthday present?I valued every gift I had on my birthday rather than one.▲ Do you have any gifts you want to receive in the future?Id like to hear a lot of things that support me, and I think theyre the most valuable gifts that I can ever get.▲ What if you want to give yourself a birthday present?I want to say, Im doing well, lets try harder.▲ Is there a star who wants to be congratulated?I want to congratulate my parents, who are the most brilliant beings, and I think that the celebrations of those who are the closest and who are so willing are the best gifts to them.▲ What would you like to do if you are given a vacation for your birthday?I want to go on a trip alone, and I have a lot of things to do in the car or indoors when Im on a schedule, but I want to go outside and travel alone.What if you imagine your birthday in 10 years?I think all of our ATEEZ members are working well, and I think theyre happy to be proud of what Im doing.▲ I would like to ask someone who wants to thank for his birthdayThank you to my parents, my grandparents, because they are precious people who cant change anything in the world. I love them so much.I love you, and I love you, and I love you.▲ What if there is a goal to achieve before next years birthday?I hope it will be a way to grow every moment rather than Ill do this until my birthday next year, and I hope today will grow more than today than yesterday.▲ Please tell yourself a word on your birthday.Ive had a lot of trouble! Dont worry about it, dont be impatient! Dont hurt, always smile brightly and be a force for others! Fighting.
Boy group Atez (ATEEZ/Kim Hong-jung, Park Sung-hwa, Jung Yoon-ho, Kang Yeo-sang, Choi Mountain, Song Min-ki and Chung Wooyoung and Choi Jong-ho), who are in the top spot in music broadcasts M Countdown and The Show even though they have not made their first steps in the music industry in a year.Choi Mountain, a member who is in charge of vocals in the team and is drawing fans love, celebrated his 10th birthday on July 10, 1999.On stage, Choi Mountain, called the modifier stage master with colorful expressions and intense charisma.But outside the stage, she is a gentle voice and unique playfulness that brings out the charm of anti-war by launching boys.Choi Mountain tries to do his best to live the present rather than the memories of the past or the expectation for the future.If you are faithful to the present, good memories are accumulated, and the expected results are naturally followed.Choi Mountain, who had his first birthday but had to schedule his album.Nevertheless, I heard stories about his birthday when he felt happy with the words of the members Thank you for being born.▲ What do you think you are doing on your birthday?I think hes working on the album, so hes working hard on the schedule, and I think hell be happy for his birthday in the middle.▲ It is the first birthday to debut, do you think Feelings is different?Im surprised and still cant believe that many fans have celebrated since now.▲ What does birthday mean to Choi Mountain now?A day when you have to thank your parents and thank them for giving birth to them.▲ What was Taemong?My aunt had a turbulent daydream and she saw the stars shining in the black night sky.▲ What did you catch at the first feast?Mike, I guess youve predicted my young self (laugh).▲ Is there anything special about your birthday?Theres nothing special about the life, and I think its good to make it.▲ What is the first memory that Choi Mountain remembers in life?The first memory is not as good as the memory, so I cant say it all, every single moment is as happy as the first MemoryCan you tell me what the current Feelings are like about getting older?Im busy these days, not knowing the dates are going, so I dont know about age, I just want to live as a person who tries to do his best every minute.▲ What if there is something I want to hear the most about my birthday?Im sure my members say it when its their birthday, Thank you for being born, and I think thats a strong and supportive word.▲ What if you choose the song that best matches your birthday?The reason for Paul Kims every day, every moment is simple, I love it so much.▲ Is there any age you expect most?I dont expect any age, I just expect a coming tomorrow.What if there was the most special birthday present?I valued every gift I had on my birthday rather than one.▲ Do you have any gifts you want to receive in the future?Id like to hear a lot of things that support me, and I think theyre the most valuable gifts that I can ever get.▲ What if you want to give yourself a birthday present?I want to say, Im doing well, lets try harder.▲ Is there a star who wants to be congratulated?I want to congratulate my parents, who are the most brilliant beings, and I think that the celebrations of those who are the closest and who are so willing are the best gifts to them.▲ What would you like to do if you are given a vacation for your birthday?I want to go on a trip alone, and I have a lot of things to do in the car or indoors when Im on a schedule, but I want to go outside and travel alone.What if you imagine your birthday in 10 years?I think all of our ATEEZ members are working well, and I think theyre happy to be proud of what Im doing.▲ I would like to ask someone who wants to thank for his birthdayThank you to my parents, my grandparents, because they are precious people who cant change anything in the world. I love them so much.I love you, and I love you, and I love you.▲ What if there is a goal to achieve before next years birthday?I hope it will be a way to grow every moment rather than Ill do this until my birthday next year, and I hope today will grow more than today than yesterday.▲ Please tell yourself a word on your birthday.Ive had a lot of trouble! Dont worry about it, dont be impatient! Dont hurt, always smile brightly and be a force for others! Fighting.
Boy group Atez (ATEEZ/Kim Hong-jung, Park Sung-hwa, Jung Yoon-ho, Kang Yeo-sang, Choi Mountain, Song Min-ki and Chung Wooyoung and Choi Jong-ho), who are in the top spot in music broadcasts M Countdown and The Show even though they have not made their first steps in the music industry in a year.Choi Mountain, a member who is in charge of vocals in the team and is drawing fans love, celebrated his 10th birthday on July 10, 1999.On stage, Choi Mountain, called the modifier stage master with colorful expressions and intense charisma.But outside the stage, she is a gentle voice and unique playfulness that brings out the charm of anti-war by launching boys.Choi Mountain tries to do his best to live the present rather than the memories of the past or the expectation for the future.If you are faithful to the present, good memories are accumulated, and the expected results are naturally followed.Choi Mountain, who had his first birthday but had to schedule his album.Nevertheless, I heard stories about his birthday when he felt happy with the words of the members Thank you for being born.▲ What do you think you are doing on your birthday?I think hes working on the album, so hes working hard on the schedule, and I think hell be happy for his birthday in the middle.▲ It is the first birthday to debut, do you think Feelings is different?Im surprised and still cant believe that many fans have celebrated since now.▲ What does birthday mean to Choi Mountain now?A day when you have to thank your parents and thank them for giving birth to them.▲ What was Taemong?My aunt had a turbulent daydream and she saw the stars shining in the black night sky.▲ What did you catch at the first feast?Mike, I guess youve predicted my young self (laugh).▲ Is there anything special about your birthday?Theres nothing special about the life, and I think its good to make it.▲ What is the first memory that Choi Mountain remembers in life?The first memory is not as good as the memory, so I cant say it all, every single moment is as happy as the first MemoryCan you tell me what the current Feelings are like about getting older?Im busy these days, not knowing the dates are going, so I dont know about age, I just want to live as a person who tries to do his best every minute.▲ What if there is something I want to hear the most about my birthday?Im sure my members say it when its their birthday, Thank you for being born, and I think thats a strong and supportive word.▲ What if you choose the song that best matches your birthday?The reason for Paul Kims every day, every moment is simple, I love it so much.▲ Is there any age you expect most?I dont expect any age, I just expect a coming tomorrow.What if there was the most special birthday present?I valued every gift I had on my birthday rather than one.▲ Do you have any gifts you want to receive in the future?Id like to hear a lot of things that support me, and I think theyre the most valuable gifts that I can ever get.▲ What if you want to give yourself a birthday present?I want to say, Im doing well, lets try harder.▲ Is there a star who wants to be congratulated?I want to congratulate my parents, who are the most brilliant beings, and I think that the celebrations of those who are the closest and who are so willing are the best gifts to them.▲ What would you like to do if you are given a vacation for your birthday?I want to go on a trip alone, and I have a lot of things to do in the car or indoors when Im on a schedule, but I want to go outside and travel alone.What if you imagine your birthday in 10 years?I think all of our ATEEZ members are working well, and I think theyre happy to be proud of what Im doing.▲ I would like to ask someone who wants to thank for his birthdayThank you to my parents, my grandparents, because they are precious people who cant change anything in the world. I love them so much.I love you, and I love you, and I love you.▲ What if there is a goal to achieve before next years birthday?I hope it will be a way to grow every moment rather than Ill do this until my birthday next year, and I hope today will grow more than today than yesterday.▲ Please tell yourself a word on your birthday.Ive had a lot of trouble! Dont worry about it, dont be impatient! Dont hurt, always smile brightly and be a force for others! Fighting.

Boy group Atez (Ateez/Kim Hong-jung, Park Sung-hwa, Jung Yoon-ho, Kang Yeo-sang, Choi Mountain, Song Min-ki and Chung Wooyoung and Choi Jong-ho), who are in the top spot in music broadcasts M Countdown and The Show even though they have not made their first steps in the music industry in a year. Choi Mountain, a member who is in charge of vocals in the team and is drawing fans' love, celebrated his 10th birthday on July 10, 1999.

On stage, Choi Mountain, called the modifier 'stage master' with colorful expressions and intense charisma. But outside the stage, she is a gentle voice and unique playfulness that brings out the charm of anti-war by launching 'boys'.

Choi Mountain tries to do his best to live the present rather than the memories of the past or the expectation for the future. If you are faithful to the present, good memories are accumulated, and the expected results are naturally followed.

Choi Mountain, who had his first birthday but had to schedule his album. Nevertheless, I heard stories about his birthday when he felt happy with the words of the members 'Thank you for being born'.

▲ What do you think you are doing on your birthday?

“I think he’s working on the album, so he’s working hard on the schedule, and I think he’ll be happy for his birthday in the middle.”

▲ It is the first birthday to debut, do you think Feelings is different?

“I’m surprised and still can’t believe that many fans have celebrated since now.”

▲ What does birthday mean to Choi Mountain now?

“A day when you have to thank your parents and thank them for giving birth to them.”

▲ What was Taemong?

“My aunt had a turbulent daydream and she saw the stars shining in the black night sky.”

▲ What did you catch at the first feast?

“Mike, I guess you’ve predicted my young self (laugh).”

▲ Is there anything special about your birthday?

“There’s nothing special about the life, and I think it’s good to make it.”

▲ What is the first Memory that Choi Mountain remembers in life?

“The first Memory is not as good as the Memory, so I can’t say it all, every single moment is as happy as the first Memory

Can you tell me what the current Feelings are like about getting older?

“I’m busy these days, not knowing the dates are going, so I don’t know about age, I just want to live as a person who tries to do his best every minute.”

▲ What if there is something I want to hear the most about my birthday?

“I’m sure my members say it when it’s their birthday, ‘Thank you for being born’, and I think that’s a strong and supportive word.”

▲ What if you choose the song that best matches your birthday?

“The reason for Paul Kim’s ‘every day, every moment’ is simple, I love it so much.”

▲ Is there any age you expect most?

“I don’t expect any age, I just expect a coming tomorrow.”

What if there was the most special birthday present?

“I valued every gift I had on my birthday rather than one.”

▲ Do you have any gifts you want to receive in the future?

“I’d like to hear a lot of things that support me, and I think they’re the most valuable gifts that I can ever get.”

▲ What if you want to give yourself a birthday present?

“I want to say, ‘I’m doing well, let’s try harder.’”

▲ Is there a star who wants to be congratulated?

“I want to congratulate my parents, who are the most brilliant beings, and I think that the celebrations of those who are the closest and who are so willing are the best gifts to them.”

▲ What would you like to do if you are given a vacation for your birthday?

“I want to go on a trip alone, and I have a lot of things to do in the car or indoors when I’m on a schedule, but I want to go outside and travel alone.”

What if you imagine your birthday in 10 years?

“I think all of our Ateez members are working well, and I think they’re happy to be proud of what I’m doing.”

▲ I would like to ask someone who wants to thank for his birthday

“Thank you to my parents, my grandparents, because they are precious people who can’t change anything in the world. I love them so much. I love you, and I love you, and I love you.”

▲ What if there is a goal to achieve before next year's birthday?

“I hope it will be a way to grow every moment rather than ‘I’ll do this until my birthday next year, and I hope today will grow more than today than yesterday.”

▲ Please tell yourself a word on your birthday.

“I’ve had a lot of trouble! Don’t worry about it, don’t be impatient! Don’t hurt, always smile brightly and be a force for others! Fighting.”