Han Sun-hwa 'wearing swimwear and a pure smile + sexy volume'

Actor Han Sun-hwa, a girl group secret, told me about her recent swimsuit.Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on his 12th day in his instagram saying, I am a good person in my fortune, and wearing a white swimsuit and enjoying a vacation at a resort.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared on the cable channel OCN Drama Save me 2 last month.
Actor Han Sun-hwa, a girl group secret, told me about her recent swimsuit.Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on his 12th day in his instagram saying, I am a good person in my fortune, and wearing a white swimsuit and enjoying a vacation at a resort.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared on the cable channel OCN Drama Save me 2 last month.

Actor Han Sun-hwa, a girl group secret, told me about her recent swimsuit.

Han Sun-hwa posted a picture on his 12th day in his instagram saying, "I am a good person in my fortune," and wearing a white swimsuit and enjoying a vacation at a resort.

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa appeared on the cable channel OCN Drama 'Save me 2' last month.