'Spring Night' Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in - Kim Joon confused by another reaction: 'I need time to think'

Han Ji-min is in a position to qualify.In the 29th ~ 30th episode of MBCs tree mini series Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the 10th (Wednesday), Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was confused by the opposite reaction of Yoo JiHo (Jung Hae-in) and Kim Jo-han.On this day, Lee asked Kwon Ki-seok, who came to the house in a drunken manner, Can I meet again? My mind may change again. Can you believe me? Kwon Ki-seok did not answer.When Lee Jung-in tried to enter the house, Kwon Ki-seok said, I can believe it.The next day, Lee consulted Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) about his troubles, because the drunk Yoo JiHo (Jeong Hae-in) seemed anxious the day before, because Kwon Ki-seok said he believed it.I think I was just in the way of what I saw right now, and I need time to think about myself, Lee said.After that, Yoo JiHo met Lee Jung-in and expressed his sincerity, saying, I will tell you exactly about the spirit, do not abandon us.Viewers said through various SNS and portal sites, There is no one to be good with the stone.Jung In-in loves JiHo, I think JiHo is literally angry, and If the ex-wife who betrayed once came back, I would have asked Yoo JiHo to ask the driver.Meanwhile, Spring Night will be broadcast at 8:55 pm tomorrow.Subsequently, the new officer Gu Hae-ryeong, starring Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun, will be broadcast for the first time on the 17th (Wednesday).iMBC  MBC Screen Capture
Han Ji-min is in a position to qualify.In the 29th ~ 30th episode of MBCs tree mini series Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the 10th (Wednesday), Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was confused by the opposite reaction of Yoo JiHo (Jung Hae-in) and Kim Jo-han.On this day, Lee asked Kwon Ki-seok, who came to the house in a drunken manner, Can I meet again? My mind may change again. Can you believe me? Kwon Ki-seok did not answer.When Lee Jung-in tried to enter the house, Kwon Ki-seok said, I can believe it.The next day, Lee consulted Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) about his troubles, because the drunk Yoo JiHo (Jeong Hae-in) seemed anxious the day before, because Kwon Ki-seok said he believed it.I think I was just in the way of what I saw right now, and I need time to think about myself, Lee said.After that, Yoo JiHo met Lee Jung-in and expressed his sincerity, saying, I will tell you exactly about the spirit, do not abandon us.Viewers said through various SNS and portal sites, There is no one to be good with the stone.Jung In-in loves JiHo, I think JiHo is literally angry, and If the ex-wife who betrayed once came back, I would have asked Yoo JiHo to ask the driver.Meanwhile, Spring Night will be broadcast at 8:55 pm tomorrow.Subsequently, the new officer Gu Hae-ryeong, starring Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun, will be broadcast for the first time on the 17th (Wednesday).iMBC  MBC Screen Capture

Han Ji-min is in a position to qualify.

In the 29th ~ 30th episode of MBC's tree mini series Spring Night (playplayed by Kim Eun, directed by Ahn Pan-seok), which was broadcast on the 10th (Wednesday), Lee Jung-in (Han Ji-min) was confused by the opposite reaction of Yoo JiHo (Jung Hae-in) and Kim Jo-han.

On this day, Lee asked Kwon Ki-seok, who came to the house in a drunken manner, "Can I meet again? My mind may change again. Can you believe me?" Kwon Ki-seok did not answer. When Lee Jung-in tried to enter the house, Kwon Ki-seok said, "I can believe it."

The next day, Lee consulted Song Young-joo (Lee Sang-hee) about his troubles, because the drunk Yoo JiHo (Jeong Hae-in) seemed anxious the day before, because Kwon Ki-seok said he believed it. “I think I was just in the way of what I saw right now, and I need time to think about myself,” Lee said. After that, Yoo JiHo met Lee Jung-in and expressed his sincerity, saying, "I will tell you exactly about the spirit, do not abandon us."

Viewers said through various SNS and portal sites, "There is no one to be good with the stone. Jung In-in loves JiHo, "I think JiHo is literally angry," and "If the ex-wife who betrayed once came back, I would have asked Yoo JiHo to ask the driver."

Meanwhile, Spring Night will be broadcast at 8:55 pm tomorrow. Subsequently, the new officer Gu Hae-ryeong, starring Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo, Park Ki-woong, Lee Ji-hoon and Park Ji-hyun, will be broadcast for the first time on the 17th (Wednesday).

iMBC MBC Screen Capture