Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in and Kim Joon "It was a happy time to meet 'spring night'"

Kim Joonhan, Han Ji-min Jung Hae, delivered the end message.MBCs tree drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the last 11th, was loved by many people with emotional melodies and realistic ambassadors.Han Ji-min, who created a new character called Choi Jung-in with delicate and emotional acting, said, I met a new style character that I have not done so far and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take a step forward. He thanked viewers who gave a warm love to the viewers who loved the spring night and reason couple.Jeong Hae-in also said, I am very grateful to the actors and the staff who have been playing hard in the field since March.Especially, I am grateful to the director who made it easy to play in the field and the writer who gave me a good article and thank you to Choi Jung-in who was together. Kim Joonhan said, I personally learned and felt a lot through this work.I was truly grateful and happy to be with the great staff and actors, including director Ahn Pan-seok, and I think I will miss the scene a lot. In addition, he thanked the viewers for their infinite interest and love for our work, and thanked them for their love and said, I will be an actor who will work harder.Spring Night, which received the hot love of the house theater, gave birth to a different life melody through calm emotions and realistic ambassadors that came like spring, ended with the broadcast on the 11th.

Kim Joonhan, Han Ji-min Jung Hae, delivered the end message.

MBC's tree drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the last 11th, was loved by many people with emotional melodies and realistic ambassadors.

Han Ji-min, who created a new character called Choi Jung-in with delicate and emotional acting, said, "I met a new style character that I have not done so far and I was able to learn a lot from Choi Jung-in and take a step forward." He thanked viewers who gave a warm love to the viewers who loved the spring night and reason couple.

Jeong Hae-in also said, "I am very grateful to the actors and the staff who have been playing hard in the field since March. Especially, I am grateful to the director who made it easy to play in the field and the writer who gave me a good article and thank you to Choi Jung-in who was together. "

Kim Joonhan said, "I personally learned and felt a lot through this work. I was truly grateful and happy to be with the great staff and actors, including director Ahn Pan-seok, and I think I will miss the scene a lot. " In addition, he thanked the viewers for their infinite interest and love for our work, and thanked them for their love and said, "I will be an actor who will work harder."

Spring Night, which received the hot love of the house theater, gave birth to a different life melody through calm emotions and realistic ambassadors that came like spring, ended with the broadcast on the 11th.