Aizone Kwon Eun-Bi, beauty shines more than sunshine 'over the prettier limit'

Group Izone leader Kwon Eun-bi boasted of her beauty.Kwon Eun-bi posted a photo on the official Instagram of IZWON on July 4 with the article Good weather, WizWon (the official fandom name of IZWON) is good and happy.The photo shows Kwon Eun-bi smiling at the camera, Kwon Eun-bis white-oak skin and large, clear eyes make her look more beautiful.Kwon Eun-bis stiff nose also attracts attention.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am pretty, I think I am more beautiful and I love you.delay stock
Group Izone leader Kwon Eun-bi boasted of her beauty.Kwon Eun-bi posted a photo on the official Instagram of IZWON on July 4 with the article Good weather, WizWon (the official fandom name of IZWON) is good and happy.The photo shows Kwon Eun-bi smiling at the camera, Kwon Eun-bis white-oak skin and large, clear eyes make her look more beautiful.Kwon Eun-bis stiff nose also attracts attention.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am pretty, I think I am more beautiful and I love you.delay stock

Group Izone leader Kwon Eun-Bi boasted of her beauty.

Kwon Eun-Bi posted a photo on the official Instagram of IZWON on July 4 with the article "Good weather, WizWon (the official fandom name of IZWON) is good and happy."

The photo shows Kwon Eun-Bi smiling at the camera, Kwon Eun-Bi's white-oak skin and large, clear eyes make her look more beautiful. Kwon Eun-Bi's stiff nose also attracts attention.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am pretty", "I think I am more beautiful" and "I love you".

delay stock