Baekhyun, "Lee Soo-man, 'Ajah gag is also a gag'" Nussre and praise

Lee Soo-man joked and praised her for saying, Ajah gag is a gag, said Baekhyun of the group EXO.It was at the showcase commemorating the release of Baekhyuns first solo album City Lights at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul, at 2 pm on the 10th.Were going to create a group chat room with Lee Soo-man and EXO, Baekhyun said, preparing for the album. The teacher kept gagging.Then, the teacher asked me if it was difficult, and I said, It is a little difficult for you. Then I laughed, saying, I did not reply to your village because I told you to go to your village and take a break.Baekhyuns solo title song is UN Village.When I met with the members a few days ago in the practice room, the teacher bought me snacks such as bean curd, and said, Baekhyun, why do not you reply then?I was proud and happy to say that Mr. Lee Soo-man is listening to my song every day and that he seems to have a lot of skills, he added.City Lights will be available for viewing from 6 p.m. on the same day.

Lee Soo-man joked and praised her for saying, ‘Ajah gag is a gag,’” said Baekhyun of the group EXO.

It was at the showcase commemorating the release of Baekhyun's first solo album City Lights at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul, at 2 pm on the 10th.

“We’re going to create a group chat room with Lee Soo-man and EXO,” Baekhyun said, preparing for the album. “The teacher kept gagging.”

Then, the teacher asked me if it was difficult, and I said, "It is a little difficult for you." Then I laughed, saying, "I did not reply to your village because I told you to go to your village and take a break." Baekhyun's solo title song is 'UN Village'.

"When I met with the members a few days ago in the practice room, the teacher bought me snacks such as bean curd, and said," Baekhyun, why do not you reply then? "I was proud and happy to say that Mr. Lee Soo-man is listening to my song every day and that he seems to have a lot of skills," he added.

City Lights will be available for viewing from 6 p.m. on the same day.