Baekhyun "'United Nations Village,' Hannam-dong is right there...like a new title."

Group Exo member Baekhyun has told his thoughts on the title song.On the afternoon of the 10th, at the SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, the showcase of Baekhyuns first solo album City Lights was held.Ive been thinking about doing it at the end of last year, and I started preparing it. I couldnt pick the title song, so I was delayed.It took eight months, he said, adding that the music show is planning to perform.Baekhyuns solo album exceeded 400,000 preorders. It was so amazing because it was a number I never imagined. I still dont believe it.I still dont believe it because its a number I know when I open it, he said.Ive been waiting for you a lot, and I hope you stream as much as you have waited a lot, he added.As for the song name, he said, The name of the apartment came to mind first, and when the members first heard it, they heard the United Nations Village and asked if they felt like a prince.But if you look closely, its a hill behind the United Nations Village, which is forced to do so, he said.It was a title that could cause curiosity, he said.

Group Exo member Baekhyun has told his thoughts on the title song.

On the afternoon of the 10th, at the SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, the showcase of Baekhyun's first solo album City Lights was held.

“I’ve been thinking about doing it at the end of last year, and I started preparing it. I couldn’t pick the title song, so I was delayed. It took eight months,’ he said, adding that the music show is planning to perform.

Baekhyun’s solo album exceeded 400,000 preorders. “It was so amazing because it was a number I never imagined. I still don’t believe it. “I still don’t believe it because it’s a number I know when I open it,” he said.

“I’ve been waiting for you a lot, and I hope you stream as much as you have waited a lot,” he added.

As for the song name, he said, “The name of the apartment came to mind first, and when the members first heard it, they heard the United Nations Village and asked if they felt like a prince. But if you look closely, it’s a hill behind the United Nations Village, which is forced to do so,” he said. “It was a title that could cause curiosity,” he said.