'Melon Radio' EXO Baekhyun "Solo debut burden was great...

Group EXO member Baekhyun said, It was a burden at first to prepare my first solo album.Baekhyun released an episode related to his first mini album City Lights (City Lights) released on the 10th in the first episode of Star DJ Season 2 Baekhyun released on July 11th through Melon.Baekhyun said in the opening, We are preparing for a solo album these days and preparing an EXO group concert for your beloved EXOel.I am always with the members, and I am more pleased and new to meet with Melon radio listeners and EXOels alone. Baekhyun said, Im very curious about how youll listen to my first mini album, and when I said I was preparing for a solo album, it was the EXOels who came to mind first.I told him when I was coming out of the solo album from the past, so I thought a lot about it. So it was a burden at first.I want to show you as soon as time goes by, how about the reaction, EXOel I think I had a day of excitement that I wanted you to like. United Nations Village is a song that shows the sensual lyrics that express the romantic time of looking at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village like a scene of a movie, Baekhyun said.I hope that you will listen to the people who listen to this album as much as you are very happy and happy.Baekhyuns first solo album topped the iTunes Top Albums charts in 66 regions around the world, including the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Russia, Switzerland, Taiwan and Thailand.In addition, it ranked first in various domestic chart charts such as Hanter chart, Shinnara record, Kyobo Bookstore, and HotTrax.Chinas largest music site QQ Music and Cougu Music also topped the album sales chart.Baekhyun will be on July 12th with KBS 2TV Music Bank and Yoo Hee-yeols Sketchbook, and MBC show on the 13th.Music center, and SBS Popular Song on the 14th, and plan to communicate with fans.hwang hye-jin

Group EXO member Baekhyun said, "It was a burden at first to prepare my first solo album."

Baekhyun released an episode related to his first mini album City Lights (City Lights) released on the 10th in the first episode of "Star DJ Season 2 Baekhyun" released on July 11th through Melon.

Baekhyun said in the opening, "We are preparing for a solo album these days and preparing an EXO group concert for your beloved EXOel. I am always with the members, and I am more pleased and new to meet with Melon radio listeners and EXOels alone. "

Baekhyun said, "I'm very curious about how you'll listen to my first mini album, and when I said I was preparing for a solo album, it was the EXOels who came to mind first. I told him when I was coming out of the solo album from the past, so I thought a lot about it. "So it was a burden at first. I want to show you as soon as time goes by, how about the reaction, EXOel I think I had a day of excitement that I wanted you to like. "

"'United Nations Village' is a song that shows the sensual lyrics that express the romantic time of looking at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village like a scene of a movie," Baekhyun said.

"I hope that you will listen to the people who listen to this album as much as you are very happy and happy."

Baekhyun's first solo album topped the iTunes Top Albums charts in 66 regions around the world, including the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Russia, Switzerland, Taiwan and Thailand.

In addition, it ranked first in various domestic chart charts such as Hanter chart, Shinnara record, Kyobo Bookstore, and HotTrax. China's largest music site QQ Music and Cougu Music also topped the album sales chart.

Baekhyun will be on July 12th with KBS 2TV 'Music Bank' and 'Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook', and MBC 'show on the 13th. Music center, and SBS Popular Song on the 14th, and plan to communicate with fans.

hwang hye-jin