EXO Chen "Baekhyun solo, I'm looking forward to the results as I watch the preparation process."

Group EXO Chen mentioned the preparation process of Baekhyuns solo album.Baekhyuns first solo album, City Lights, was released on the 10th at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.EXO Chen, who was in charge of the showcase on the day, said, I watched the preparation process of Baekhyuns album next to me, and I am looking forward to what results will come out.I was a member, so I have not seen the process of preparing the album until now. I think I was nervous and worried more than other times.I am still cool enough, but I prepared harder. Chen also expressed his expectation that I am looking forward to what kind of reaction it will be when many people hear the album in the world.The title song UN Village is a romantic love song from the R&B genre that allows you to feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun; its released at 6 p.m. on the day.

Group EXO Chen mentioned the preparation process of Baekhyun's solo album.

Baekhyun's first solo album, "City Lights," was released on the 10th at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

EXO Chen, who was in charge of the Showcase on the day, said, "I watched the preparation process of Baekhyun's album next to me, and I am looking forward to what results will come out."

"I was a member, so I have not seen the process of preparing the album until now. I think I was nervous and worried more than other times. I am still cool enough, but I prepared harder. "

Chen also expressed his expectation that "I am looking forward to what kind of reaction it will be when many people hear the album in the world."

The title song "UN Village" is a romantic love song from the R&B genre that allows you to feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun; it's released at 6 p.m. on the day.