Baekhyun on EXO, and new singer Baekhyun

Returning to singer Baekhyun, not the group EXO Baekhyun; Baekhyun releases his solo album seven years after his debut.I have been working as OST and EXO Chenbak City, but it is the first time to release a full album full of his voice.At 2 p.m. on the 10th, at the Seoul SAC Art Hall, Baekhyuns solo album release performance City Lights, Baekhyun performed his title song UN Village.He also released a music video.On this day, Baekhyun explained the twists and turns until the solo album came out, and from the end of last year, he started to prepare for the solo album to his agency SM Entertainment.I was delayed because I picked the wrong title song, and it took a total of eight months for the album to come out, Baekhyun explained.SM Lee Soo-man, the general producer, was so careful that he changed his title song melody.I tried to show you a lot of Baekhyuns color, which is different from what I showed in EXO and EXO Chenbak, said Baekhyun.Like his words, the mini album City Lights, which contains six songs, was filled with rhythm and blues (R&B) genres different from the existing EXO image.Baekhyun emphasized that hip-hop R & B is among them.If EXO appeals to sexy with performance, Baekhyuns album seems to appeal to sexy with a voice, he explained.He also increased his vocal skills for solo albums, and he also revealed that he has been taking vocal lessons since the beginning of this year.I didnt know how hard it was to sing a song in a group by part, said Baekhyun, and Ive forgotten where to breathe and control it.I was shocked by my own appearance and tried harder. Finally, Baekhyun revealed his dream of wanting to be in someones memory.I want to be a memory that can be said to be I know if EXO Baekhyun later 10 to 20 years later, said Baekhyun. So I continue to challenge various challenges.I wonder if it will happen, he said.Baekhyuns first solo album City Lights, which includes six songs, including the title song UN Village, will be released on various music sites at 6 p.m. on the 10th.Baekhyun started KBS2 Music Bank and Yoo Hee-yeols Sketchbook on the 12th, and MBC show on the 13th!Music center and SBS popular song on the 14th will appear in music programs.Baekhyun on EXO, and new singer Baekhyun

Returning to singer Baekhyun, not the group EXO Baekhyun; Baekhyun releases his solo album seven years after his debut. I have been working as OST and EXO Chenbak City, but it is the first time to release a full album full of his voice.

At 2 p.m. on the 10th, at the Seoul SAC Art Hall, Baekhyun's solo album release performance City Lights, Baekhyun performed his title song UN Village. He also released a music video.

On this day, Baekhyun explained the twists and turns until the solo album came out, and from the end of last year, he started to prepare for the solo album to his agency SM Entertainment. “I was delayed because I picked the wrong title song, and it took a total of eight months for the album to come out,” Baekhyun explained. SM Lee Soo-man, the general producer, was so careful that he changed his title song melody.

“I tried to show you a lot of Baekhyun’s color, which is different from what I showed in EXO and EXO Chenbak,” said Baekhyun. Like his words, the mini album City Lights, which contains six songs, was filled with rhythm and blues (R&B) genres different from the existing EXO image. Baekhyun emphasized that hip-hop R & B is among them. “If EXO appeals to sexy with performance, Baekhyun’s album seems to appeal to sexy with a voice,” he explained.

He also increased his vocal skills for solo albums, and he also revealed that he has been taking vocal lessons since the beginning of this year. “I didn’t know how hard it was to sing a song in a group by part,” said Baekhyun, “and I’ve forgotten where to breathe and control it. I was shocked by my own appearance and tried harder. "

Finally, Baekhyun revealed his dream of wanting to be in someone's Memory. "I want to be a Memory that can be said to be 'I know' if EXO Baekhyun later 10 to 20 years later," said Baekhyun. "So I continue to challenge various challenges. “I wonder if it will happen,” he said.

Baekhyun's first solo album City Lights, which includes six songs, including the title song UN Village, will be released on various music sites at 6 p.m. on the 10th. Baekhyun started KBS2 'Music Bank' and 'Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' on the 12th, and MBC 'show on the 13th! Music center "and SBS' popular song on the 14th will appear in music programs.

Baekhyun on EXO, and new singer Baekhyun