Nine Roh Ji-sun, audition No. 1 visual 'tucks are pretty'

Roh Ji-sun showed off the final number one visual of the audition.Group PromisNine (fromis_9) member Roh Ji-sun wrote on the official Instagram on July 2, Im hot and I miss you already.I drink a lot of water. In the photo, Roh Ji-sun wears an air pod in a light blue golgi tee; he has a chin, a sharp nose and dark double eyelids.han jung-won
Roh Ji-sun showed off the final number one visual of the audition.Group PromisNine (fromis_9) member Roh Ji-sun wrote on the official Instagram on July 2, Im hot and I miss you already.I drink a lot of water. In the photo, Roh Ji-sun wears an air pod in a light blue golgi tee; he has a chin, a sharp nose and dark double eyelids.han jung-won

Roh Ji-sun showed off the final number one visual of the audition.

Group PromisNine (fromis_9) member Roh Ji-sun wrote on the official Instagram on July 2, "I'm hot and I miss you already. I drink a lot of water. "

In the photo, Roh Ji-sun wears an air pod in a light blue golgi tee; he has a chin, a sharp nose and dark double eyelids.

han jung-won