Solo album after 7 years of debut .. Baekhyun "I will appeal sexy with voice"

If EXO appeals to sexy with performance, my album seems to appeal to sexy with a voice.Baekhyun (27, and Baekhyun), who released his first solo album in his debut seven years, spoke about his musical differences as a solo member of EXO and solo in his solo debut showcase at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul on the 10th.Baekhyun spoke of the difference only in his first solo album, but he strongly expressed his belonging from the title of the album.The title, City Lights, also means the superpower light he plays among EXOs superpower concepts that have been going on since his debut.The title song United Nations Village (UN Village) is an R&B genre in which rhythm and string sound are harmonized.Hannam-dong United Nations Village expressed a romantic time looking at the moon with a lover on a hill near the village.When I first heard the title, I thought of the name of the apartment first, and it was called United Nations Village where the nearby Hannam-dong villa was gathered.I accepted it interestingly because it is a lyrics that will cause curiosity, What is the United Nations Village?I didnt want to be a title in my agency, but when I wanted to be a song, he gave me an opinion.Most of the songs in all six songs, including the title song, were filled with R & B genres.Adrian McKinnon, who made EXOs Lotto and Gravity, participated in the Ckad dreamy R&B song Stay Up, Urban Beat Hip-Hop R&B song Betcha, which was created by hitmaker Kenji and production team Stereotypes, and London Noise, a British production team. Ice Queen, etc.Baekhyun did not make his first solo album, writing and composing. There are many more people than me, he said.I once went to Top Model and was rejected by the company. After nagging, I practiced more what I was good at, so I focused on vocals and dance.I thought it was a priority to show stability as a player by developing his skills. He is a member of the most popular group EXO, EXO - Chenbak City, and has been recognized as a vocalist through collaboration with various artists.This expectation of Baekhyun proved to be the number of 400,000 pre-orders for this album. It is so amazing because it is an unimaginable number.I think Ill believe it if I see it myself.The teams future was also questioned: the eighth year of their debut, the transition period for EXO, and Siu Min and Dio, two members, had recently joined the army in succession.I think we should be happy with our members as we are now, said Baekhyun. Without friendship between our members, we have not been able to come so far.I think someone else can fill it up as it is now. There is not a long period of time to concentrate on solo activities.EXOs fifth solo concert is waiting for the upcoming 19-21, 26-28 days at the Seoul Olympic Park KSPO Dome (formerly Gymnastics Stadium).Baekhyun will also perform solo at the concert.He also appeared on Top Model as a solo singer, and he wanted to be Memory to fans and the public as a singer.I want to be a singer in someones memory, so you can say, Baekhyun, I know.So I keep doing Top Model.
If EXO appeals to sexy with performance, my album seems to appeal to sexy with a voice.Baekhyun (27, and Baekhyun), who released his first solo album in his debut seven years, spoke about his musical differences as a solo member of EXO and solo in his solo debut showcase at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul on the 10th.Baekhyun spoke of the difference only in his first solo album, but he strongly expressed his belonging from the title of the album.The title, City Lights, also means the superpower light he plays among EXOs superpower concepts that have been going on since his debut.The title song United Nations Village (UN Village) is an R&B genre in which rhythm and string sound are harmonized.Hannam-dong United Nations Village expressed a romantic time looking at the moon with a lover on a hill near the village.When I first heard the title, I thought of the name of the apartment first, and it was called United Nations Village where the nearby Hannam-dong villa was gathered.I accepted it interestingly because it is a lyrics that will cause curiosity, What is the United Nations Village?I didnt want to be a title in my agency, but when I wanted to be a song, he gave me an opinion.Most of the songs in all six songs, including the title song, were filled with R & B genres.Adrian McKinnon, who made EXOs Lotto and Gravity, participated in the Ckad dreamy R&B song Stay Up, Urban Beat Hip-Hop R&B song Betcha, which was created by hitmaker Kenji and production team Stereotypes, and London Noise, a British production team. Ice Queen, etc.Baekhyun did not make his first solo album, writing and composing. There are many more people than me, he said.I once went to Top Model and was rejected by the company. After nagging, I practiced more what I was good at, so I focused on vocals and dance.I thought it was a priority to show stability as a player by developing his skills. He is a member of the most popular group EXO, EXO - Chenbak City, and has been recognized as a vocalist through collaboration with various artists.This expectation of Baekhyun proved to be the number of 400,000 pre-orders for this album. It is so amazing because it is an unimaginable number.I think Ill believe it if I see it myself.The teams future was also questioned: the eighth year of their debut, the transition period for EXO, and Siu Min and Dio, two members, had recently joined the army in succession.I think we should be happy with our members as we are now, said Baekhyun. Without friendship between our members, we have not been able to come so far.I think someone else can fill it up as it is now. There is not a long period of time to concentrate on solo activities.EXOs fifth solo concert is waiting for the upcoming 19-21, 26-28 days at the Seoul Olympic Park KSPO Dome (formerly Gymnastics Stadium).Baekhyun will also perform solo at the concert.He also appeared on Top Model as a solo singer, and he wanted to be Memory to fans and the public as a singer.I want to be a singer in someones memory, so you can say, Baekhyun, I know.So I keep doing Top Model.

“If EXO appeals to sexy with performance, my album seems to appeal to sexy with a voice.”

Baekhyun (27, and Baekhyun), who released his first solo album in his debut seven years, spoke about his musical differences as a solo member of EXO and solo in his solo debut showcase at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul on the 10th.

Baekhyun spoke of the difference only in his first solo album, but he strongly expressed his belonging from the title of the album. The title, City Lights, also means the superpower light he plays among EXO's superpower concepts that have been going on since his debut.

The title song 'United Nations Village' (UN Village) is an R&B genre in which rhythm and string sound are harmonized. Hannam-dong United Nations Village expressed a romantic time looking at the moon with a lover on a hill near the village.

“When I first heard the title, I thought of the name of the apartment first, and it was called United Nations Village where the nearby Hannam-dong villa was gathered. I accepted it interestingly because it is a lyrics that will cause curiosity, 'What is the United Nations Village?' I didn’t want to be a title in my agency, but when I wanted to be a song, he gave me an opinion.”

Most of the songs in all six songs, including the title song, were filled with R & B genres. Adrian McKinnon, who made EXO's Lotto and Gravity, participated in the Ckad dreamy R&B song Stay Up, Urban Beat Hip-Hop R&B song Betcha, which was created by hitmaker Kenji and production team Stereotypes, and London Noise, a British production team. Ice Queen, etc.

Baekhyun did not make his first solo album, writing and composing. “There are many more people than me,” he said. I once went to Top Model and was rejected by the company. "After nagging," I practiced more what I was good at, so I focused on vocals and dance. I thought it was a priority to show stability as a player by developing his skills. "

He is a member of the most popular group EXO, EXO - Chenbak City, and has been recognized as a vocalist through collaboration with various artists. This expectation of Baekhyun proved to be the number of 400,000 pre-orders for this album. "It is so amazing because it is an unimaginable number. “I think I’ll believe it if I see it myself.”

The team’s future was also questioned: the eighth year of their debut, the transition period for EXO, and Siu Min and Dio, two members, had recently joined the army in succession. “I think we should be happy with our members as we are now,” said Baekhyun. “Without friendship between our members, we have not been able to come so far. I think someone else can fill it up as it is now. "

There is not a long period of time to concentrate on solo activities. EXO's fifth solo concert is waiting for the upcoming 19-21, 26-28 days at the Seoul Olympic Park KSPO Dome (formerly Gymnastics Stadium). Baekhyun will also perform solo at the concert.

He also appeared on Top Model as a solo Singer, and he wanted to be Memory to fans and the public as a Singer. “I want to be a Singer in someone’s Memory, so you can say, ‘Baekhyun, I know.’” So I keep doing Top Model.”