EXO Baekhyun "Title song 'United Nations Village' challenges new genre"

EXO Baekhyun has revealed his affection for the title song United Nations Village.Baekhyun opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album City Lights (City Lights) at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 2 p.m. on the 10th and presented a new song stage.On this day, Baekhyun recalled the first time he heard the United Nations Village, saying, When I listen to the EXO title song, I judge it good, bad in 10 seconds.But this song caught me in 10 seconds, and I do not usually do correction recordings, but I think I did correction recordings two or three times because I wanted to contain my own sensibility. I am showing a genre that I have not shown well in my usual life, said Baekhyun.I hope the public will listen to the United Nations Village and think that Baekhyun has this color. Meanwhile, Baekhyuns title song UN Village is a song of R & B genre where you can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun. It is a love song that expresses a romantic time to look at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village like a scene of a movie.Released at 6 p.m.

EXO Baekhyun has revealed his affection for the title song 'United Nations Village'.

Baekhyun opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album City Lights (City Lights) at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul at 2 p.m. on the 10th and presented a new song stage.

On this day, Baekhyun recalled the first time he heard the United Nations Village, saying, "When I listen to the EXO title song, I judge it 'good, bad' in 10 seconds. But this song caught me in 10 seconds, and I do not usually do correction recordings, but I think I did correction recordings two or three times because I wanted to contain my own sensibility. "

"I am showing a genre that I have not shown well in my usual life," said Baekhyun. I hope the public will listen to the United Nations Village and think that Baekhyun has this color. "

Meanwhile, Baekhyun's title song 'UN Village' is a song of R & B genre where you can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun. It is a love song that expresses a romantic time to look at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village like a scene of a movie. Released at 6 p.m.