EXO Baekhyun "helped to improve solo burden ability"

EXO Baekhyun confessed the burden of a solo album.On the 10th, Showcase was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of the solo album City Lights by group EXO Baekhyun.The first solo City Lights by EXOs main vocalist, Baekhyun, featured six songs in a trendy atmosphere.The title is UN Village, a romantic R & B song. Baekhyun presented Love Live! with stand microphone.I have shown you various activities in EXO and EXO Chenbak City, but when I was working as a solo, I was not burdened at first, said Baekhyun. I have no members to expect and I have to show myself completely.I am looking forward to what it will be like today, and I think I want to show it quickly. Chen stepped up as MC, and after watching the stage, Chen praised the song, saying, The song is deeper than before and the groove has survived. Baekhyun said, I practiced a lot.I have also been helped to improve my personal skills. Chen said, I did this during the preparation of the concert. I did not even get training late after the performance practice.I think all of these things are in the album and the quality is improved. Baekhyun said, The burden of solo seems to have helped me improve my skills.Its a good synergy, he nodded.In particular, Chen praised PSYCO, which was first introduced at the concert, saying, The charisma of the stage itself was really great. It is one of my favorite stages.Baekhyuns various appearances are more beautiful when the degenerate is emphasized. Baekhyun is satisfied and shows a cheerful atmosphere with his friend who is playing with his friend, Please like other things.I missed a lot of members because I had to do it alone without anyone to share my opinion, and I think I can work harder on the EXO concert than before, he added.Meanwhile, Baekhyun will open a fan showcase at 8 pm after releasing the album at 6 pm and release the stage to fans.This showcase is broadcast live worldwide through VLove Live!

EXO Baekhyun confessed the burden of a solo album.

On the 10th, Showcase was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of the solo album 'City Lights' by group EXO Baekhyun.

The first solo 'City Lights' by EXO's main vocalist, Baekhyun, featured six songs in a trendy atmosphere. The title is 'UN Village', a romantic R & B song. Baekhyun presented Love Live! with stand microphone.

"I have shown you various activities in EXO and EXO Chenbak City, but when I was working as a solo, I was not burdened at first," said Baekhyun. "I have no members to expect and I have to show myself completely. I am looking forward to what it will be like today, and I think I want to show it quickly. "

Chen stepped up as MC, and after watching the stage, Chen praised the song, saying, "The song is deeper than before and the groove has survived." Baekhyun said, "I practiced a lot. I have also been helped to improve my personal skills. "

Chen said, "I did this during the preparation of the concert." "I did not even get training late after the performance practice. I think all of these things are in the album and the quality is improved. "Baekhyun said," The burden of solo seems to have helped me improve my skills. It's a good synergy," he nodded.

In particular, Chen praised "PSYCO", which was first introduced at the concert, saying, "The charisma of the stage itself was really great. It is one of my favorite stages." Baekhyun's various appearances are more beautiful when the "degenerate" is emphasized. Baekhyun is satisfied and shows a cheerful atmosphere with his friend who is playing with his friend, "Please like other things."

"I missed a lot of members because I had to do it alone without anyone to share my opinion, and I think I can work harder on the EXO concert than before," he added.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun will open a fan Showcase at 8 pm after releasing the album at 6 pm and release the stage to fans. This Showcase is broadcast live worldwide through VLove Live!