EXO Baekhyun "I can not imagine 400,000 pre-orders, SM Lee Soo-man is proud of the album"

Singer Baekhyun predicted several significant achievements through solo activities.EXO Baekhyun opened a showcase commemorating the release of his first solo album City Lights at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 10th, raising expectations for new activities.This album only had 400,000 preorders. I never imagined it. I still dont believe it.I think it will be believed when I see it with my own eyes. Baekhyun said, As much as the fans have waited so much, I prepared it with consideration.I want you to stream more as much as you listen and wait. He said, I will continue to produce solo albums.I will show you the shape of Baekhyun, which can digest various things. Recently, Baekhyun opened YouTube and released V-log videos. I wanted to show my daily life to fans during the blank season.I think I can approach it with a friend feeling rather than an EXO member. What was the reaction of the agency? Baekhyun made a group messenger room with Lee Soo-man and EXO, and the teacher keeps making bad jokes.When I asked about my current situation, I joked that If it is too hard, go to your village and rest. I did not reply.He said that the gag is also a gag. I was happy to hear that Mr. Lee Soo-man is listening to the song every day, and that I am proud of my ability, Baekhyun said.Baekhyun begins his solo career with the R&B genre love song UN Village, which features trendy vocals.Baekhyuns City Lights, which announced the birth of a solo solo in the past, exceeded 400,000 copies, will take off the veil at 6 pm on the day.

Singer Baekhyun predicted several significant achievements through solo activities.

EXO Baekhyun opened a showcase commemorating the release of his first solo album "City Lights" at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 10th, raising expectations for new activities.

This album only had 400,000 preorders. "I never imagined it. I still don't believe it. I think it will be believed when I see it with my own eyes. "

Baekhyun said, "As much as the fans have waited so much, I prepared it with consideration. I want you to stream more as much as you listen and wait. "He said," I will continue to produce solo albums. I will show you the shape of Baekhyun, which can digest various things. "

Recently, Baekhyun opened YouTube and released V-log videos. "I wanted to show my daily life to fans during the blank season. I think I can approach it with a friend feeling rather than an EXO member. "

What was the reaction of the agency? "Baekhyun made a group messenger room with Lee Soo-man and EXO, and the teacher keeps making 'bad jokes'. When I asked about my current situation, I joked that "If it is too hard, go to your village and rest." I did not reply. He said that the gag is also a gag. "

"I was happy to hear that Mr. Lee Soo-man is listening to the song every day, and that I am proud of my ability," Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun begins his solo career with the R&B genre love song "UN Village," which features trendy vocals. Baekhyun's "City Lights", which announced the birth of a solo solo in the past, exceeded 400,000 copies, will take off the veil at 6 pm on the day.