EXO Baekhyun "I do not believe 400,000 pre-orders, I believe it in person."

Group EXO Baekhyun commented on album sales.A showcase for the release of Baekhyuns first solo album, City Lights, was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 10th.This album has exceeded 400,000 pre-orders and proved Baekhyuns power.In this regard, Baekhyun said, I still do not believe in the figure of 400,000.I think Ill believe it if I look at it with my own eyes. EXO fans have really waited a lot, he said, revealing his extraordinary fanship.Baekhyun is about to perform an EXO concert, adding that he expects my solo stage may come out at the EXO concert.The title song UN Village is a romantic love song from the R&B genre that allows you to feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun; its released at 6 p.m. on the day.

Group EXO Baekhyun commented on album sales.

A showcase for the release of Baekhyun's first solo album, "City Lights," was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 10th.

This album has exceeded 400,000 pre-orders and proved Baekhyun's power.

In this regard, Baekhyun said, "I still do not believe in the figure of 400,000."

"I think I'll believe it if I look at it with my own eyes. EXO fans have really waited a lot," he said, revealing his extraordinary fanship.

Baekhyun is about to perform an EXO concert, adding that he expects "my solo stage may come out at the EXO concert."

The title song "UN Village" is a romantic love song from the R&B genre that allows you to feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun; it's released at 6 p.m. on the day.