EXO Baekhyun "Lee Soo-man, in EXO chat room, it's hard to react"

EXO Baekhyun commented on the support of Lee Soo-man SMs representative producer.On the afternoon of July 10, a showcase was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of EXO Baekhyuns first solo album City Lights.On this day, Baekhyun said, Mr. Lee Soo-man made a group room with EXO, but he kept gagging.Baekhyun asked me if it was hard, so I told him to go to your village and rest, he said. I didnt reply.I recently met him, but he said, Baekhyun, why do not you reply? A gag is a gag.I told him I did not answer because I did not know what to do with the answer.  He said that he was proud and proud to hear it every day.I felt good personally, too, he said, referring to the support of Lee Soo-man, SMs representative producer.Baekhyuns first album title song, United Nations Village, is a love song that expresses a romantic time to look at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village as a scene of a movie. It is a combination of grubby beats and string sounds.Meanwhile, Baekhyuns first solo album, City Lights, will be released on various music sites at 6 p.m. on the same day.Lee Ha-na / Pyo Myeong-jung

EXO Baekhyun commented on the support of Lee Soo-man SM's representative producer.

On the afternoon of July 10, a showcase was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of EXO Baekhyun's first solo album City Lights.

On this day, Baekhyun said, "Mr. Lee Soo-man made a group room with EXO, but he kept gagging. “Baekhyun asked me if it was hard, so I told him to go to your village and rest,” he said. “I didn’t reply.”

"I recently met him, but he said, Baekhyun, why do not you reply? A gag is a gag.' I told him I did not answer because I did not know what to do with the answer. "" He said that he was proud and proud to hear it every day. I felt good personally, too, "he said, referring to the support of Lee Soo-man, SM's representative producer.

Baekhyun's first album title song, United Nations Village, is a love song that expresses a romantic time to look at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village as a scene of a movie. It is a combination of grubby beats and string sounds.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun's first solo album, City Lights, will be released on various music sites at 6 p.m. on the same day.

Lee Ha-na / Pyo Myeong-jung