EXO Baekhyun and Chanyeol "Protecting 'abdominal Reveal', Best Body in Life"

Group EXO Suho said he would keep his abs.The fifth solo concert EXO Planet #5 - Exploration - (EXO PLANET #5 - EXploration -) of EXO (Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, Dio, Baekhyun, Sehun, Siumin, Chen, and Ray) was held at Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the 21st.On this day, Suho unveiled his abs, which showed a clear six-pack during his personal stage.My shoulders and forearms are just the face, it looks like its like me, Baekhyun quipped numbly.Chanyeol praised I thought my guardian body was good from the time of practice, but this moment seems to be the best in my life, and Suho said, I will keep it going.Its human body, its human body, its life body, Baekhyun joked, and laughed.EXO meets a total of 90,000 viewers with six concerts, leaving three performances on the 26th and 28th, and will start overseas tours starting with Seoul performance.

Group EXO Suho said he would keep his abs.

The fifth solo concert "EXO Planet #5 - Exploration - (EXO PLANET #5 - EXploration -)" of EXO (Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, Dio, Baekhyun, Sehun, Siumin, Chen, and Ray) was held at Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium in Songpa-gu, Seoul on the 21st.

On this day, Suho unveiled his abs, which showed a clear six-pack during his personal stage.

"My shoulders and forearms are just the face, it looks like it's like me," Baekhyun quipped numbly.

Chanyeol praised "I thought my guardian body was good from the time of practice, but this moment seems to be the best in my life," and Suho said, "I will keep it going."

"It's human body, it's human body, it's life body," Baekhyun joked, and laughed.

EXO meets a total of 90,000 viewers with six concerts, leaving three performances on the 26th and 28th, and will start overseas tours starting with Seoul performance.